Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure once they do get married (I wrote that they did in my fanfic of them also) but it's only the next logical step right? I mean, they don't HAVE to, they love each other so much as it is.

I agree on Linda too. Now whether you cover her up with a blanket or not, I do want to see the ending with her. Naturally the non-blanket option is more messy and probably brings more drama to the house, but I would love to see both sides of that coin. Bob's business probably goes to shit too with the inside trading with the twins. Poor bastard; wife fucks son/"roommate," business goes under, most likely a divorce, out of the house, living under a bridge like the 3 Billy Goats Gruff troll. Either that or he stays with Caroline & Sara while Linda/MC move out and maybe he gets a job in her company?

Sara I don't know about. She'll come around naturally with vaginal sex but what ending could there be with her?

Don't give a damn about the harem route, and won't do it either.

I care about one girl in this game, Caroline. My co-#1 favorite girl in my co-#1 favorite VN
I have a feeling Bob handle this just fine, like, if Linda happy, then Bob happy, something like that, sure it's pretty fucked up cheating with our son, but this is our son and not some random guy, lol. Dunno about business, because I didn’t start the twins route, I can’t say anything about it, but I'm wondering if his business will change if you don't start the route with the twins.
I forgot about Violet, I would be interested to see the end of her route, not sexually or romantically. And how will she deal with her brother with or without MС. I think she will become a good friend between Caroline and MC. Can't tell about Celia and Sara because I simply don't care about them.

fin133

Mar 18, 2019
We

Well, I don't want to be seen as douche, but Milfy City is imo one of the best games of this kind. It's sad what is happening, it's sad what is ICSTOR doing. He should get a big warning (like money froze or smth) that he might be banned because of the suspicions that he is not working to deliver promised goods. Maybe then he would wake up. But ban on patreon? I think that frozen money until game update would be better XD
No, I think she should be banned from Patreon. He's been steeling for over a year and a have with no update. I would call that plain old fashioned thievery but people were stupid enough to keep supporting him. And better than freezing his money he should be forced to give every dime he earned this past year and a half for not 1 crappy update.

Reactions: LadyBee

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Damn you, it's a fking banger, now I can't stop it.
I was sucessful then, the thread is such a gloomy place these days. I thought I would take advantage of the fact the mods treat the thread as off topic and add some joy to it.

Reactions: Nulldev
Jun 2, 2021
Yo bro .. I not see the message in the dicord.. that’s real? Or you joke
If it’s real where you see it ??
It’s in the exclusive channel, you need to be either 10$ tier patron or then nitro booster to see that channel. Epic Games gave free nitro for two months, so I boosted the server to be able to see that channel.

Have you already created a ticket? :p

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Haha every time i come to check here there is always a shit show about ppl complain that he is just milk his patreon and update will never come tbh getting money for free who would not love that:KEK:

shak4560

Jan 20, 2019
It’s in the exclusive channel, you need to be either 10$ tier patron or then nitro booster to see that channel. Epic Games gave free nitro for two months, so I boosted the server to be able to see that channel.

Have you already created a ticket? :p
Oh .. thanks bro!

xphos

Jul 9, 2018
That's not how it works on here if a game/AVN gets the abandoned tag on here then it won't be removed until there is an update for example another game on here the dev had gone radio silent for over a year and recently posted on their Patreon the next version will be out on a set month but that game is still tagged as abandoned and be removed when the dev releases the update.

Edit: By update I mean an actual release not like a update post saying it will be released on this day and month.
Do you mind explaining what is an Abandoned Tag and what it does for the creator? Is it just a simple tag or what does it mean for the creator?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Do you mind explaining what is an Abandoned Tag and what it does for the creator? Is it just a simple tag or what does it mean for the creator?
Nothing for creator, its just heads up for potential patrons/players here on site, that game is no longer in development, so they dont waste money on it

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
AFAIK the Abandoned tag is for all of us forum users. It allows us to know which games are in development and which are not. Many of us want the Milfy City thread to get the Abandoned Tag so that new incoming thread viewers can make an informed decision on whether to support the game developer or not if they like the game, when it is not in continuous development. The thing is many game developers actually benefit from the game being posted here, because it allows their work to get exposure to lots of potential future developer supporters. In fact, many developers are actually active on the f95 forum.
Thus, if a game has an abandoned tag, it prevents many unknowing people from supporting the developer in the hope that they will get regular updates. For the game developer like ICSTOR, that can actually mean thousands of USDs to stop coming. That is what the Abandoned Tag indirectly mean for the creators.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
AFAIK the Abandoned tag is for all of us forum users. It allows us to know which games are in development and which are not. Many of us want the Milfy City thread to get the Abandoned Tag so that new incoming thread viewers can make an informed decision on whether to support the game developer or not if they like the game, when it is not in continuous development. The thing is many game developers actually benefit from the game being posted here, because it allows their work to get exposure to lots of potential future developer supporters. In fact, many developers are actually active on the f95 forum.
Thus, if a game has an abandoned tag, it prevents many unknowing people from supporting the developer in the hope that they will get regular updates. For the game developer like ICSTOR, that can actually mean thousands of USDs to stop coming. That is what the Abandoned Tag indirectly mean for the creators.
Well, the smart thing to do for the mods, and I hope they take this suggestion, is if the game does get the tag, close the thread for good so people stop posting here. I've been a mod for years on other sites (casual and gaming) and that's exactly what I would do. If I was a mod here (and I wanted to be) I'd suggest that.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes