Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Can I just say something here?
It's an interesting stance to take - because there's no way you can ever definitively be proven wrong, short of Icstor coming right out and announcing that they're abandoning the game (which they wouldn't do)

You've kind of been converted to a faith-based support system for this game and developer (as opposed to Evidence based).
The update is your Afterlife, his discord mods are the Priests and Eternal Damnation is just... losing the right to say 'Told you so.'

Good luck to you - I may disagree with your beliefs but I respect your commitment to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad V

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Lets play "PREDICT THE POST". What's on the menu in the upcoming excuse!?

1. Half-ass apology (Multiple times)
2. "It's my fault, I understand if you stop supporting me"
3. "All previous patrons will get the new version for free!"
4. Bullshit progression report
5. Some mention of his deteriorating mental health but overall feeling much better for some reason
6. Empty promise with a clear release date before 2022
7. 1-2 "preview" pics to keep our wiener and balls a shade of blue
8. Something about Milfy Kingdom no one asked for

And our reactions will be
95% more bullshit, see yall in 3 months
5% Poor Icstor I hope he's doing alright
Either way, his patreon supporter count will remain the same

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Can I just say something here?
Can I just say something too ? Your whole message consists in : « If I'm right, I will be so proud for being right »
Sure, but what if you are not ?
Basically, you are telling people : be careful, you could be wrong. Great. That's true. And so do you.
But even if you were right, we're talking about somebody who didn't keep his engagements many times.
Engagement for paying customers, by the way.
This game is cool, it's not the greatest game on earth, not even in its category, so it doesn't really deserve that much support.
But I think all I'm saying has been said already.

My main point is : your post is totally theorical, and could apply to anything. You don't say much, really.
You're just saying : Maybe I'm right. Sure.

And another thing : don't claim you are ignoring people when reading their comments and even answer to them. If you are reading this message, you are not ignoring it. And in a way that's better : what would be the point to post on a forum and not reading the answers ? But if your attitude is really to say : I don't care, then don't care. For real. ;)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes