Guss

May 26, 2018
All he will do is wait til the very last second to update, pissing all of you off and it'll be a small 200 click or so "update" which, again will piss you all off. The renders will be shitty, and will only show off a small amount of action, again to piss you all off. Oh, did I mention that he'll more than likely wait another 3 months to release a small 200 click "update" again to ...wait for it...piss you all off again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: saud cheema

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
All he will do is wait til the very last second to update, pissing all of you off and it'll be a small 200 click or so "update" which, again will piss you all off. The renders will be shitty, and will only show off a small amount of action, again to piss you all off. Oh, did I mention that he'll more than likely wait another 3 months to release a small 200 click "update" again to ...wait for it...piss you all off again :ROFLMAO:
That is great amount of salt from a man who was so sure nothing was going to come out. Sheesh. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

HornyYoda

Sep 26, 2018
I don't think so, he never did anything like this in his previous projects so i think his personal problems which he mentioned were maybe serious. I like his content and will always follow him but he should atleast inform what he's doing now timely which he failed. I am sure this update will be fire too.

The only thing I hate about ICSTOR is his mods. They toxic asf and are dictators.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes