X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I don't think so, he never did anything like this in his previous projects so i think his personal problems which he mentioned were maybe serious. I like his content and will always follow him but he should atleast inform what he's doing now timely which he failed. I am sure this update will be fire too.

The only thing I hate about ICSTOR is his mods. They toxic asf and are dictators.
keep writing & posting dumb memes....soon these all will soon get "cleaned" out by the mods here because of off-topic or just to prevent f95 from crashing again.

HornyYoda

Sep 26, 2018
keep writing & posting dumb memes....soon these all will soon get "cleaned" out by the mods here because of off-topic or just to prevent f95 from crashing again.
Memes are not allowed here? Am I supposed to delete em?

Update : Ok I deleted all of them

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He said on discord this patch will have about 8000 renders
Yeah, but at some point he stated that an update would have tens of thousands of words of dialogue. Even if there is 8,000 renders in this update that I don't currently believe exists, 7,896 of them will be variants of like ten images or just the frames between that aren't actually what would be considered renders. the remaining 94 will just be redone backgrounds.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes