dnof

Aug 24, 2018
why did he even announce his date as today
His game tagged as abandoned and patreon began a process to take him down because this was the third time his patrons reported him for not following through or even posting any updates for months. There is a screenshot from his discord server of him talking about it. He probably wanted a date that was achievable to show he was actually creating something since another vague update or delayed deadline would probably have his patreon account banned.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
His game tagged as abandoned and patreon began a process to take him down because this was the third time his patrons reported him for not following through or even posting any updates for months. There is a screenshot from his discord server of him talking about it. He probably wanted a date that was achievable to show he was actually creating something since another vague update or delayed deadline would probably have his patreon account banned.
good. its the only real shota game with hot milfs i played and enjoyed years back with NLT stuff. normally not up my alley that much. but i really enjoy those.

i am primary here to see if he really finally stick up with his promise and at least try to end this game with a big update somehow. this game would deserve it.

i still miss sex with the blond lesbian/bi model i want to marry caroline and teach that tough sexy teacher some new lessons. then i would be already happy.

it blows my mind ppl supported this behaviour even after 5-6 months without update and no serious talk.

honestly lost hope and big interest already after 10/12 months. and especially after his more or less big response which was already just much blabla. talking around.

i don't know if he has such bad mental health but then he should at least communicate much more with ppl

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
Emotions and excitement are not something to be toyed with, I was eagerly looking forward to the day when the update should be in June, this time I will also wait but not with the same eagerness to welcome as others. the time he cheated...
The guy and his company should regain everyone's trust and love with a surprise, release the rest of the game, and focus on developing his new game...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If he does miss today's deadline, I think it may almost be a relief for him if Patreon shuts him down. Putting aside the money for a second, this project can't be fun or fulfilling any longer; yet he can't end it on his own.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
He made an announcement that he would release an update on the 14th. I'm just here to see the inevidable delay like his other deadlines these past 2 years
Ah OK, thanks, didn't know that. Well lets see what's going on; Who knows in what state this creator is, last 2 years were not easy for most of us :) I guess we'll see in the next period.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
He will realese but on last minute in last place on earth that it will be 23:59 14th
Have in mind that this will be 1/3 of stuff that he had made over year ago already.
Keeping it last minute is just a way to play on his Patreons/fans.
Good buisnes needs suspence needs emotions.

Today is not great 14h of july REALESE MilkStor..... it is just... wendesday.
So just look in here tommorow.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
well, for me it is funny that he doesn't even give a shit about appearances any more - for a fucking year he did not updated most recent post on his site - it is still "Coming Soon" from August 2020 :ROFLMAO:

btw - 3 posts in last 3 years :ROFLMAO: What an idiot someone needs to be to still support him :ROFLMAO:

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Ah, the bittersweet hours that precede another announced Milfy City update. The memories of the good old times come back to us with a vengeance. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!

Call Icstor what you will, but what no one can deny is that he's providing top quality entertainment, and, frankly, it's much funnier, more thrilling, and full of twists and turns than any of the shit the MCU has produced (or announced) after Endgame. He's been doing it for the past two years without even having to release an update, which is even more astonishing.

At this point, I'm willing to say he's on par with other unaware geniuses, like Tommy Wiseau.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes