Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
We're watching internet history unfold in front of our eyes, man. Someone page Internet Historian on YT to make a video?
I've seen a lot of shit on the internet in my life. Hell, I was alive when the internet was just starting out and the original DOOM game started a craze like this, back in '92/'93 when the internet was just a baby with diapers on basically.

I have to admit this is burying those moments. Never seen anything like this before.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
he is typing
I'm sure he realizes right now he has the power to completely crash this site (and probably a few others) no matter what he decides to do. I mean, I know there's other sites maybe not as in depth as this, but imagine the chaos, and the articles written, if he actually DOES release an update, and furthermore complete the game?

I'm sure he's aware of a few things that he has the power to do right now. I mean, if it doesn't drop, this place is going to be in-fucking-sane.

If it DOES drop, no matter what's in it or how long it is, you're going to have people going utter fucking ballistic

Reactions: el69
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes