Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just realized something.

For the past two hours or so, I've not been playing any music or doing anything at all but refreshing and watching this screen. It's junk food for the brain and it just sucks you right in.

Alright, I need some music here now along with all this carnage happening in here.

I think Metallica's "...And Justice For All" is properly fitting for the moment.

df223

Mar 13, 2021

For the past two hours or so, I've not been playing any music or doing anything at all but refreshing and watching this screen. It's junk food for the brain and it just sucks you right in.

Alright, I need some music here now along with all this carnage happening in here.

I think Metallica's "...And Justice For All" is properly fitting for the moment.
More like Smells like teeen spirit, ICSTOR itself

Reactions: Everest Harrison
Aug 15, 2019

ikr i was going to sleep like 1hour ago, but i wanna know if there is more shit going down, cba to read 500 page's tommorow morning

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
first puts the discord chat in slow mode of a message every 6 hours makes everyone go crazy and then deletes all the chat of today leaving many without being able to comment on anything else

What an Troll

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
ikr i was going to sleep like 1hour ago, but i wanna know if there is more shit going down, cba to read 500 page's tommorow morning
oh hell imagine waking up to this crap in the morning? Trying to read 100 pages or so during breakfast or whatever attempting to enjoy a peaceful tranquil cup of coffee as you're reading pure, absolute 100% anarchy in this thread?

Dear God no

• Haha
Reactions: Turki 10

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Icstor was killed two years ago and imposter just taking money. Seriously now. If anyone of those almost seven tousand people who supporting him on Patreon are reading this - can you tell me one good reason why are you so stupid and still giving him your money. Only if he start loosing money and not just a little, then he will be forced to act. Even if each one of you paying one dollar per month that's almost seven tousand dollars. I can't believe how it's easy to get so much money from stupid people. And all of it because he said one day there will be update. I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feeling, but that's reality. And I'm sure that I'm not onlyone with this opinion.
2 simple reasons this things happen : 1) people are really stupid and/or gullible 2) they dont give a shit about money ,for some 4/5/10 dollars a month is nothing (for some it means a lot) and when they start piling up the result is a lazy motherfucker gets a shit ton of money every month without doing anything.Tell you the truth i wish i was in his shoes get all this hate and the sweet money that comes with it,i probably wouldnt give a fuck (just like he doesnt) ;)

Aug 15, 2019
oh hell imagine waking up to this crap in the morning? Trying to read 100 pages or so during breakfast or whatever attempting to enjoy a peaceful tranquil cup of coffee as you're reading pure, absolute 100% anarchy in this thread?

Dear God no
i hope enough people report him now, and he just gets blocked i wanna see the world BURN

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
If this game is actually destined for the abandoned graveyard for good, I'm going to have a serious problem and a back and forth with my brain over removing it or not removing it from my hard drive.
I deleted it sometime last year. It's not so complex a game that of there ever is an update, the fresh playthrough from the start ought to enjoyable.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes