nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Icstor was killed two years ago and imposter just taking money. Seriously now. If anyone of those almost seven tousand people who supporting him on Patreon are reading this - can you tell me one good reason why are you so stupid and still giving him your money. Only if he start loosing money and not just a little, then he will be forced to act. Even if each one of you paying one dollar per month that's almost seven tousand dollars. I can't believe how it's easy to get so much money from stupid people. And all of it because he said one day there will be update. I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feeling, but that's reality. And I'm sure that I'm not onlyone with this opinion.
In 2 years I can learn enough 3D and all the tools involved to milk even more people than just disappear xd

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have to admit, it's going to be hard playing this game after this day if nothing comes from all this chaos and no update is released. 80-90% of the people here are expecting shit to be handed to us.

If this game is actually destined for the abandoned graveyard for good, I'm going to have a serious problem and a back and forth with my brain over removing it or not removing it from my hard drive.

• Sad
Reactions: Joschy and Turki 10
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes