BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
In case anyone is wondering they were already doing mental gymnastics with the timezones in the Discord to justify him not releasing the update today, so just go to sleep, maybe tomorrow if you are lucky its actually out
The update is about the Shitgoblin so who the fuck cares anyways
gtfo, dog.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's almost midnight at my place. I'm going to sleep soon and when I get up tomorrow, I wonder if I will see a new update for this game. :KEK:

Somehow I don't believe it, but well..

• Hey there
Reactions: AdolfoH

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
wait wait what happened last month! i was too busy to fap!
Well the initial update was supposed to happen last month, then it got the dreaded tag. There wasn't as much chaos that time as this level of pandemonium is building up to. Mostly just crazed posts about it finally getting the tag.

I think this thread right now can easily crash F95 at some point tonight. Pure anarchy here right now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Purge has come to F95. For the next 12 hours anyone and everyone is free game..."

Imagine that sort of thing here? I think we're getting close to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turki 10

Sep 30, 2018
Icstor was killed two years ago and imposter just taking money. Seriously now. If anyone of those almost seven tousand people who supporting him on Patreon are reading this - can you tell me one good reason why are you so stupid and still giving him your money. Only if he start loosing money and not just a little, then he will be forced to act. Even if each one of you paying one dollar per month that's almost seven tousand dollars. I can't believe how it's easy to get so much money from stupid people. And all of it because he said one day there will be update. I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feeling, but that's reality. And I'm sure that I'm not onlyone with this opinion.

Ghuman

Sep 2, 2020
Icstor was killed two years ago and imposter just taking money. Seriously now. If anyone of those almost seven tousand people who supporting him on Patreon are reading this - can you tell me one good reason why are you so stupid and still giving him your money. Only if he start loosing money and not just a little, then he will be forced to act. Even if each one of you paying one dollar per month that's almost seven tousand dollars. I can't believe how it's easy to get so much money from stupid people. And all of it because he said one day there will be update. I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feeling, but that's reality. And I'm sure that I'm not onlyone with this opinion.
Like they say in my country:
"Everyday a scammer and a idiot get on the streets."

Peter Hansen

Oct 10, 2018
sus

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes