Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I don't even know why people are hyped for this update. We all know it's going to be extremely underwhelming. Only Sara update with 200 renders it's meh for me, might as well wait for the next update if it ever comes out.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys, I know the guy who writes the scripts for this game and he said he finished his work and sent it back to Icstor like 2 days ago, so the content for this update is finished, it's just waiting for him to actually click the button and release it

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think I will remove it, I will be satisfied with what has been completed with Caroline so far but I will not wait for anything in the future
I don't think I'll remove it either in the long run, but knowing it's there taunting me is going to be hard to deal with especially the next time I do go through my Caroline run.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I don't think I'll remove it either in the long run, but knowing it's there taunting me is going to be hard to deal with especially the next time I do go through my Caroline run.
It doesn't matter who is Mocks my friend, the most important thing is to do the things we love, but in the long situation it will be really unfortunate, especially since there is no end and this gives you less motivation every time you start a new game

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Well the initial update was supposed to happen last month, then it got the dreaded tag. There wasn't as much chaos that time as this level of pandemonium is building up to. Mostly just crazed posts about it finally getting the tag.

I think this thread right now can easily crash F95 at some point tonight. Pure anarchy here right now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Purge has come to F95. For the next 12 hours anyone and everyone is free game..."

Imagine that sort of thing here? I think we're getting close to it.
If people report him now, will all this crap happening, I actually think we will see World War III happen.

I mean, if he got blocked right now on Patreon...? Holy shit what a firestorm that would start
hahahahahahahhahhahahaha tottallyyyyy woww i hope that happened

VeniVidiVicii

Jan 4, 2019
He just went online on discord, delted few thousand messages in general channel and went offline again. He's a joke, not a dev.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes