Jarul

Feb 8, 2018

The patrons aren't to blame for his lack of work ethics or commitment to a project, that is solely on Icstor and no one else. Sure, the continued stream of money didn't help, but a good income can also be an incentive to work harder since you wanna earn that money.
Only if you would actually loose those money for not working .... He clearly show us that with Patreon model and thousands of simps he can earn money while doing nothing. Carrot is still here but stick disappeared.

This is his patrons job to enforce certain behaviors and panish others, if not then entire industry will go that way into stagnation and bitter end.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

duckman123

Oct 3, 2018
Patreon should take half his monthly earnings and put it in a jar, a jar he can only access when the game is complete. Damn game would be done in a month.

However, looking at it from his perspective, with 6k patrons willing to support you for free, why work? We all get up and work hard in order to keep food on the table and a roof over our head, but if these things came for free, would we all be still so willing to work hard, or at all? Probably not. I commend the devs that do, however.

I don't blame the patrons, they simply found a game they liked and wanted to support it. However, the financial security brought about by patreon did not lead to hardwork and motivation, but instead, greed and laziness.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1299611
Irony is that NLT started game dev inspired by Isctor... Now his 5th title almost ending & working on 6th...That is some next lvl humiliation, no wait Isctor has no shame...
Naah don't even compare NLT with this Milkstor.
NLT is way ahead of him. They provide monthly 2 updates with almost 3 fully animated scenes. And this guy 2 years (not sure about 2 yrs cz upadate is not released yet) with 200 renders that too about sara. Man ssly I don't need full update only about sara. The game called Milfy city , and no update on milfs?
wish I could switch all of his patrons to NLT.
Today storm , tomorrow war.

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
Inner Me: One final Sara update please otherwise imma cry
This game can frick off after the Sara update, all major characters would be having at least some content besides poor little Sara with 0.71 if it comes out today :cry:
Sarah f sucks, a skinny teen girl with 0 curves full of drama.Linda, Caroline and the lesbian couple is where its at.

papaya_bandit

Jun 1, 2021
people speak about greed and laziness,while they're themselves lusting for a petite game.i believe the dev is going through some shitty things that he is unwilling to talk about because everyone already blames him. i hvn't spent a penny for this game.so i don't regret .but ,just saying.try not to be kid,enjoy other things in life than shitting someone here in a virtual place.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
people speak about greed and laziness,while they're themselves lusting for a petite game.i believe the dev is going through some shitty things that he is unwilling to talk about because everyone already blames him. i hvn't spent a penny for this game.so i don't regret .but ,just saying.try not to be kid,enjoy other things in life than shitting someone here in a virtual place.
ICSTOR is that you?

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Humans evolved from chimpanzees.
Don't worry guys he is not completed evolved yet. He is in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: Walolo and Ouga

df223

Mar 13, 2021
you gonna tell me how to spend my life? thank you my god

Reactions: Ouga
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes