froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I was on his Discord last night and his admins were speaking on his behalf. First they state that ICSTOR had a "outage" where he lived so his internet was too slow to provide a update on time, then when people called him out on the weak excuse the admins stated that there is last minutes bugs he's fixing. The the Patreon supporters came in full swing to defend ICSTOR, I swear this guy is running a cult, is there some kind of code in Milfy City that brainwashes' people, I've never seen anything like it.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I was on his Discord last night and his admins were speaking on his behalf. First they state that ICSTOR had a "outage" where he lived so his internet was too slow to provide a update on time, then when people called him out on the weak excuse the admins stated that there is last minutes bugs he's fixing. The the Patreon supporters came in full swing to defend ICSTOR, I swear this guy is running a cult, is there some kind of code in Milfy City that brainwashes' people, I've never seen anything like it.
Illuminati triangle conspiracy time. There is no ICSTOR. The mods simply outsourced the renders and haven't been able to hire someone decent again.

Miglo

Dec 9, 2018
Above 7000 patreons who gave 10-15 k$ during 18 mouth for nothing (at least 100 000 dollars maybe 200.000 $ or more) and you have a doubt ? They can't admit they are "pigeons" like we say in France

Yukita Sora

Feb 9, 2019
I've known this game for almost 3 years, with many broken promises and compared to the last update two years ago, but I don't understand what the hell ICSTOR is doing for more than 2 years. today is the release date of the game's update (only ~200 renders). he should have finished them days, even a week before the release date! i waited so long, i think he should learn from NTL how to be a "real" adult game maker, maybe i'm exaggerating, but this time i'm really disappointed in him

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
People that really believe in such bs like internet issues for 48 hours have no brain, the issue must be bugs or they didn't write the code and I expect a terrible update similar to Dual Family that potentially will lead to a permanent ban.

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
I've known this game for almost 3 years, with many broken promises and compared to the last update two years ago, but I don't understand what the hell ICSTOR is doing for more than 2 years. today is the release date of the game's update (only ~200 renders). he should have finished them days, even a week before the release date! i waited so long, i think he should learn from NTL how to be a "real" adult game maker, maybe i'm exaggerating, but this time i'm really disappointed in him
Most probably, he started working on the update 1 week ago or so.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes