Luke009

May 4, 2017
yea.. don't get the wrong idea.. we still dislike him for taking so long but at the same time.. we still play his game. even if and when he finishes, we will always know what hes like. as a patreon/creator "this feeling will not go away"..

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I guess I'm going to have a start a fresh install since I use Lain's mod. This should be interesting going through the entire game with his walkthrough mod. Never did it before.

Reactions: Jill_Royce

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
An admin in his discord said this

"As far as i know past patrons still getting it. However with the shift from one big update, to smaller bi-weekly ones, i'm a little unclear on the exact release schedule e.g. i don't know if he'll send it out once its finished, or if each bi-weekly one will be sent out."

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
It's funny how people were hating him like 20min ago and now these same people are begging for link
I'm not defending him but like cmone...
You do know people hate him because they like the game and will do anything to get it hence they hate him for his shenanigans.

OtakuAtombomb

Mar 8, 2019
This is hilarious. Who flipped the fuckin light switch cause most of you are sad sad people. Talk shit for months and cry for no update yesterday the 14th. The he updates and ya'll just sucking his dick for a link. Yeah woo we got him to do something... This is how he scams and it shows who are suckers just by seeing you people and the people in his discord. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes