Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
We finally got an update, I guess. It's more than fucking disappointing to see the changelog what's in there for waiting so much time, but I guess it's still going. Cool cuz I love the women in this game, but I really hope that the Bob renders were just for fun. True the MC's has kind of a creepy personality true, and I wish he had more of Bob's personality, cuz I really can't get turned on with an MC with a dad bod in the scenes, and I really can just skip some of the "creepier" text. It's honestly really nice to have an update.

Reactions: BlueTenga

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
It's fair. He's been fucking around for long time and lost credibility. He kinda deserve it. Maybe he can redeem himself now.
Yea he lost credibility i agree but it's still funny that people who doesn't even gave him a 1$ are barking the laudest

Reactions: Ouga

c1212m

Jan 11, 2018
Iknow i shouldn't be shitting on him since he's pulled through (a day late though) but we we're meant to have the full game by now XD and he's milking the fuck out of it, feel bad for his patreons. Hope the abandoned tag stays until we get the game almost done

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes