Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
No, he is changing his release schedule to emulate more like what NTL does. You create all the content first and then you release in small 2 weekly updates. This way you can basically milk the same product for longer periods of time on patreon.
At least NTL is consistent on it.

Reactions: Vsgz

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, then I suggest you don't post in this thread or if you do, think really hard before you click the reply button. So that not to confuse people.
Well I suggest you to put tag abandoned at me.

I checked graphtreon and it was 6k in feb 2016, a few months before this site launched. It rose to 10k a year later. In the same period patrons almost doubled from ~700 to ~1300. And if anything I hate the people who incessantly bitch about milking etc., but that isn't the issue. The issue is you're wrong and making stuff up that can be exposed by a 10 sec google search.
What did I make up? This site is started somewhere in autumn of 2016. And he had like 13 k in April. Also, this forum was pretty small in 2018 when I joined. Now, relax. Game was updated. really.png

Last edited:

Vsgz

Jul 12, 2018
No, he is changing his release schedule to emulate more like what NTL does. You create all the content first and then you release in small 2 weekly updates. This way you can basically milk the same product for longer periods of time on patreon.
i want icstor to be my business coach!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes