• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Mate just wait few days to get message from Sarah, then in the evening get in her room and talk, then if I remember right you go to the bed in your room and choose weekend event with sarah, after that you go to talk with her again. I'm not gonna spoil you what you will do next, you will know after reading the chat between MC and Sarah
It's no problem I just needed a direction. Thanks for not spoiling anything.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
why people are complaining ? you're here and not paying for anything you have free content but you would like him to work on the game 24/7... the updates stopped 2years and now he came back with one, even if it's a short it's still for a comeback you might have more update in the future ...
just stop crying and enjoy this game
This kind of comment never works, especially in this case. A lot of users used to be his patrons. When someone dares to say something about this game, Icstor simply say "f#ck you, I don't care" and after all this time we get 400 new renders. It's not about who's paying, but about respect.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
So I copied the saves in game folder but still saves are not showing in game....anything I am doing wrong ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those not knowing where to start with the new update
You need to wait a few days until Sara texts you

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
why people are complaining ? you're here and not paying for anything you have free content but you would like him to work on the game 24/7... the updates stopped 2years and now he came back with one, even if it's a short it's still for a comeback you might have more update in the future ...
just stop crying and enjoy this game

He waited until the game was declared "abandoned".
So that not too many patreons leave him, he has uploaded such a mini update. After 2 years !!!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, I realized where the problem comes from. I don't like sharing of all kinds either. If that happened to Caroline, I'd be so pissed off, especially since her friend was part of the story in the past.
Well when it comes to Caroline, I don't think ICSTOR would repeat the same thing he's doing with Sara, where a friend tries to break the relationship up before it starts. but yes, if anything like that happens with Caroline, I know for one I'm going to be pretty pissed off.

I mean, at the end of Caroline's route, Charles gets kidnapped and shot, so we know he's not around anymore to make her life hell.

Reactions: Turki 10

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Yo someone help me out here....

0.71 BETA????

2 years and y'all just got a few weeks worth of renders that still needed to be delayed. Yeah man, I need to get a slice of this pie.

IC$TOR is about to motivate an entire generation of $cheme developers.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes