Jun 18, 2018
People throwing their money at devs will not make devs work harder. The more money you give to a dev the less they work and the more they will believe they can get away with. 2 years of no updates and a little bit of pressure from f95 was what it took to put out more content. The fear of losing money is what motivates the devs. Without the abandoned label he'd still be doing nothing and getting paid for it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeaaaah right dude. If you think he posted this for any other reason than removing the abandoned tag, you're a very optimistic fella.
Also pretty self centered. I doubt most devs think of F95zone as some kind of make or break site for them. ICSTOR was doing this before the zone was all that popular. People were concerned more about newgrounds back then.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
This uodate got any Linda content or no? If not I'll wait for the month end update instead of downloading this one.
yes, If i remember correctly. But then it has been so long since I have played this game (like everyone else) that i could be wrong. But there was a Huge question involving Linda that needed to be answered that was much more important then anything to do with Sara. Such as Bob catching MC and Linda having SEX!!!!! Considering that sort of involves the whole household! It sort of needs to be answered.

Then there is Celia. After what the MC did to her and then just to take his toys, leave and go home. Would be sort of nice to see what her reaction the following day would have been.

Then we have Liza and Jazmin. Didn't they want a baby and MC was suppose to help them get one? That was another story line that was just UP in the AIR.

Julie the Therapist. There was a lot of sexual tension between MC and Julie. Also it was hinted at during the game that she was the one talking to Linda on the phone but was never confirmed. MC was suppose to go to Julie's house to find out more but Julie's story just ENDED.

Another story that needed more was the Neighbors across the street. MC's schoolmate girlfriend and her Dyke Mother!!!

My point is there is a bunch of other story lines the Dev could update besides SARA!!! Heck the Dev could have even created some new Characters. Of all the Characters in the game (at least to me!! my own opinion here!) SARA was the VERY LEAST ATTRACTIVE!!! Most of the time I would just skip her story line if I could.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Finally an update! It's party!
I no longer believed it, I thought the game was falling into oblivion ...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes