dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I don't like to bash devs work because frankly I have tried it and honestly I can say I am not presently capable of making a VN (good or bad). But if I'm supporting a dev I would definitely want a better update rate. It's a good VN but I don't think I'll can be a financial supporter for 1 update per year.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
This uodate got any Linda content or no? If not I'll wait for the month end update instead of downloading this one.
If you read the changelog it only talks about Sara (and I don't think there are interactions with other characters, otherwise ICSTOR would have said it). For your update times, I don't know if there will be a "the month end" .... better a "year end" :ROFLMAO:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Plz mind my language for what i am about to say,

ICSTOR and your team fkin did work on just 400 renders and have been extending the shit for over 18 months you SOB. I was a fkin patron for you guys , though glad ended it soon after the update v0.6 but still .
An absolute disappointment has been given earlier by that mothrfkr Enyo and now these money milking assholes .fuck this shit , imma ouT
(n)(n):mad:

Thank you
Jesus dude , thats some really pent up anger and frustration
talk about unleashing hellfire you just did that.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
People get tired of working on same shit, repeating the same project for years. On the other hand he's making tens of thousands on this, hire people to work for you for FFS

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Then you must know how to start the new Sara content because I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go.
Mate just wait few days to get message from Sarah, then in the evening get in her room and talk, then if I remember right you go to the bed in your room and choose weekend event with sarah, after that you go to talk with her again. I'm not gonna spoil you what you will do next, you will know after reading the chat between MC and Sarah

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Based on the amount of content, it's pretty likely that he made this update in roughly the time between getting called on his shit this last time and today. And this biweekly thing is probably more accurately what it really takes him to render. This update was close to being smaller than NLT Media regularly puts out on a biweekly basis.

Such an aggravating creator.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Let's give his burnt out issue 1 year and half to sort it out but still ... the seize of this update is abysmal

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Plz mind my language for what i am about to say,

ICSTOR and your team fkin did work on just 400 renders and have been extending the shit for over 18 months you SOB. I was a fkin patron for you guys , though glad ended it soon after the update v0.6 but still .
An absolute disappointment has been given earlier by that mothrfkr Enyo and now these money milking assholes .
FCK you , FCK ICSTOR , FCK the update
imma out
(n)(n):mad:

Thank you
dude , your are fired up :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes