Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
sorry to ask but who are you , like from the dev's team
I'm a freelance writer. I've worked on several games developed by ICSTOR including: Milfy City, Taboo Request, Milf's Control, and Milf's Villa.

I've also written for the Silver Bard's 'Night Games.'

I've worked for Combin_Ation as well on the early scenes of Agent Alona, but parted company when I discovered he was including guro in his games.

Most of the time though I'm just writing smut for fun on Hentai Foundry; my main job is working with legislation - so this is a side hobby for me.

Last edited:

Sanctusmorti

May 25, 2018
Milfy city got an update? Wasn't this one of the signs of the Apocalypse? Jokes aside, I hope the pipeline has unblocked and it actually gets finished. What content there already is deserves getting finished.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
There is no NTR.

Not unless you stretch, twist, and contort the definition of NTR into something completely unrecognisable.

Nobody cheats on anybody. I know, because I wrote the damn text!
Plz mind my language for what i am about to say,

ICSTOR and your team fkin did work on just 400 renders and have been extending the shit for over 18 months you SOB. I was a fkin patron for you guys , though glad ended it soon after the update v0.6 but still .
An absolute disappointment has been given earlier by that mothrfkr Enyo and now these money milking assholes .
FCK you , FCK ICSTOR , FCK the update
imma out
(n)(n):mad:

Thank you

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes