Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
After all this time I decided to delete everything from my pc, thinking it had been abandoned. I have to start all over again??? Wtf...

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Looking back on the previous updates, this one shouldn't be 0.71, more like 0.60000001. Finished it in rougly 15 minutes, collecting all secrets, playing all the options that didn't really made any differecne, content is decent as it always was but 2 years for this? I already felt how rushed it is and how little of ideas Icstor has left. I won't be suprised if Caroline pregnacy route will be like - Sex Scene with her pregnant body > Baby born > The END ( If her pregancy route will be even finished )

Reactions: v1brbr

iLikeItInMeBum

Jul 14, 2021
I'm a freelance writer. I've worked on several games developed by ICSTOR including: Milfy City, Milf's Control, and Milf's Villa.

I've also written for the Silver Bard's 'Night Games.'

I've worked for Combin_Ation as well on the early scenes of Agent Alona, but parted company when I discovered he was including guro in his games.

Most of the time though I'm just writing smut for fun on Hentai Foundry; my main job is working with legislation - so this is a side hobby for me.
Damn so you're at least partly behind the god awful writing, literally one of the only mediocre aspects of his games aside from the frequency of updates. Good to know

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
This game is unlikely to have any NTR whatsoever, whoever started this ruse is an absolute dumbass. Jokes aside, 2 years of vacation is a little too much. Did he at least give any heads up on Patreon or suspended charges during this "vacation"? I'm presuming something happened since he had already claimed to be having health issues.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Well its back from the dead, which in itself is a good thing. Now if only Our Fate, My Sweet Neighbours or Love and Submission would have a similar miracle happen i would be more than happy.
>Our fate
Now theirs one I wouldn't care if the Dev put out small updates , long as it was live again.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Icstor is the Master of Chaos with this size release, and I'll explain why:

400 renders + 10 animations is a nice-sized update for a game that is updated once every month or 2. If he is dicking around and slacking that is like 3 or 4 months of renders tops.

What is his render rig like? He showed a snapshot of him having the best GPU on the market today and not just 1 of them, but 7 of them.

Optimistic Argument: If he releases a similar size update every 2 weeks to every month until completion he is definitely working on it, and the game gets completed in a fair amount of time. This is totally true. That would be 10,400 renders and 1,400 animations in a year. There is a good reason for hope there. There is a reason to celebrate today. An update just came out all the haters can fuck off. We were right.

Pessimistic Argument: It has been 2 years to get those 400 renders, and 2 weeks.... There is reason to bitch today. The update is small and took forever, and only came after an abandoned tag. We were right.

Scat Argument: Time to wait and see. It is like looking at a butthole that has been constipated for a long time and a little turd ball popped out. No one can deny the little splash of water that has crept up from the depths of the toilet! We will see if a big log is to follow up releasing all of that built-up pressure, or if that pucker is going to dry up like a raisin and squeeze shut forevermore.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
let me understand this well, the game has been without an update in what 2 3 years? And this update is what it gives us after all this time? this little thing that is not even a month's work? i don't have the words to express what i feel right now....

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Looking back on the previous updates, this one shouldn't be 0.71, more like 0.60000001. Finished it in rougly 15 minutes, collecting all secrets, playing all the options that didn't really made any differecne, content is decent as it always was but 2 years for this? I already felt how rushed it is and how little of ideas Icstor has left. I won't be suprised if Caroline pregnacy route will be like - Sex Scene with her pregnant body > Baby born > The END ( If her pregancy route will be even finished )
Then you must know how to start the new Sara content because I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If the NTR content is with the mum then I'm not surprised I expected that would be one of the options, surprised it wasn't done even earlier

Linda looks like the perfect NTR cumbucket
It's only in the secret gallery that stuff. Bob had something with Caroline way back when in the secret gallery. It's not connected to the story.

Reactions: Sasuke92
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes