boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Man, I certainly didn't expect two years worth of content but I didn't think it would be this bad.
378 renders (not counting GUI and maps).
For comparisons, the freaking Christmas Episode had 465 and that was developed in 1 month.

The fuck happened to the Judy content that was supposedly developed by Baron 14 months ago? Being held back to be released next month?

Last edited:

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
The Big man has finally come out of hibernation I have a lot of love for this game because it's the first game I ever played on this site so hoping this is a good update regardless of length ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That’s because ICSTOR hasn’t been working on anything. Only when the Abandoned tag forced him did he finally put in some work.
Yeah, you can make this trash in like 2 weeks
Coincidentally, the amount of time he said he is going to be releasing the updates on
HMMMMMM

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
played through it. Short, but sweet. You have to give it to the guy, he really does know to make hot scenes. But yes, bit thin for two years.

Let's see if this speeds up now. I hope he realizes that Milfy is his best horse right now
This game has been at the top of the sites most popular pages for years and its the only game anyone cares about. He would be a moron to work on anything else.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes