XWhirlX

Jun 25, 2018
Wait? This has updated? If what I see is true. Then this has been the best month for updates, for all my favs. But let's see if this is any good.

Jun 5, 2020
I feel said for those patreon who didnt cancels their pledge like I did. You are paying them to work if they want to wait 2 years to update than im not going to give them my money. I liked the IS games and so I gave them money but this update is just a joke.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
People were mad cause there wasn't update, now there's update but people complains about the update.
You amaze me. If you don't like it, dont play it. That's all
How are people like you still existing , the beta simps are usually hiding in corner and dont usually confront people , The developer is an liar while people gave him patreons money and told so many lies and bullshit reasons now he releases some small potion of what he promised you will be sucking his dick again? Have some standards atleast , and the real world isnt a place for people who dont follow what has promised and said but he is clearly milking for more money from people like you , in the starting of his work he was committed and kept his promises and did his best , when the devoloper got lazy and say a easy way out he took it.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'll lay odds that Icstor started this only after the Abandoned tag was slapped on this game and his income dried up...

Poor starving artist actually got some motivation and hurried this update within a month. Quite the production pace when you figure he's been sandbagging it for 2 years.
While I agree that he made the update after the abandoned tag appeared, I don't think he's starving at all, he's just doing the least work posible to have his income flow.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well it's been, well, never since I did a Caroline run without Lain's mod, so I wonder if I remember every little step I have to do for it until the mod updates. This should be an interesting few hours. :LOL:

I'm glad I stuck with this game for the 16 or so months that he was incognito and MIA. I guess my odd dedication paid off, now I just need to wait until Caroline's route is done before I fork off my final verdict of this game as a whole.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes