Mad V

May 6, 2019
Yeah last night things got incredibly phrenetic and I think several of us who wanted to believe it was coming out was holding out hope until we couldn't take it anymore. I passed out about 11 PM after probably the most insane night I've had on this site in the months or so I joined it.

I don't know what to think anymore about this. I guess I don't really want to believe that is game could and probably is dead and buried. Just don't know anymore.

I remember when I was young and took a anime forum I participated as serious as you do in here, it was fun as hell, enjoy while it lasts, if nothing goes terrible wrong as you grow up, this magic will disappear and you'll notice that life goes way beyond this.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
IS 1 milfs control and milfs villa. TBH he's finished more games than most. His renders are some of the best out there, but I agree with most that he could have a bit of better discipline when it comes to making games.
Newfriends are so funny lmao

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I remember when I was young and took a anime forum I participated as serious as you do in here, it was fun as hell, enjoy while it lasts, if nothing goes terrible wrong as you grow up, this magic will disappear and you'll notice that life goes way beyond this.
Well I'm already grown up, but last night reminded me of the early/mid 90s on the internet having very late nights and busting a gut laughing. Haven't had a night like that in a long time. Felt 25 years younger it was a blast.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
dude , this guy is gonna devour you alive
Looks like your 1 week old account there mistakenly forgot to switch over and reply back to it's own comment with the alternative account or accounts I'm strongly guessing you were also using to spam this thread with (more so then the 25 posts you made in here today on that one) when you were freaking out over the possibility that some form of NTR was added in the latest update content. Which on that note and in itself likely disqualifies you as somebody who really should be calling out somebody else out as "kid" for their posting behavior here btw. Even if I do essentially agree that the milking that has gone on here deserves every ounce of hate it gets.

Which on that note, pushing up the total post count on the thread here in that manner and ultimately doing your own part to keep the game/thread search relevant probably also just helps the dev in the grander scheme of things more then it hurts. Since a lot more people then not that stumble across this thread are going to take note of the total views and posts count and never actually read much of anything within it past Post 1 ;)

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'm in disbelief, yet mesmerized. Is there something good in this update?
You do know despite this his fucking lazyness he does good updates. The scenes are great, good story, funny writting. It's more a question of girl preference rather than quality, he does deliver good stuff anyways. But, if he'll be consistent with his updates, I doubt it.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes