sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Wow I thought the Dev might have accidently wank'ed himself to death trying to update this! I thought the layout of this game was great and the content was really leading up to some kinky fun times... Then nothing... I'm glad you survived, and cant wait to see how this turns out! The mom and the little sis are a lot better looking than most Daz models and it was sad to think this was abandoned. HaahhZahhhrr! Need more sandbox games of this quality!(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjasamuri

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
2 years for 400 renders hahaahahahaahaahahaahahaaahaahahahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaa

Seriously I love this guy and how he gets away with it

Reactions: Genradragon

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
But you enjoying your free lunch right?
i mean if you want to pay bare minimum $24 for 10min of content(assuming you stayed a P for the last 2 years of inactivity.)by all means more power to you but even though his renders are good nothing it good enough to warrant that kind of cost.

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
In previews have Judy, Sara, Aunt and Celia. in this update have only Sara... wtf
I think Sara is the best girl in the game, but that was so short...

Reactions: Uthuriel

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I never actually write anything here, but after a long time it's worth it to me.

"Better late than never!"

This few renders took a loooong time. (You should upgrade your HW pal! hrhr)

PS: Fck, It could even be my first F95 post in months. And... Yap (after checkin'), first msg. with this "razfaz" acc. after rage deleting all other acc. before.
But Icstor managed it, despite I swore not to post anything anymore here. That had to be said.

In addition: "What an extraordinary as²hat he is. (?)" ;)

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Was looking forward to having more Sara content... 2 BJ and 1 sex scene (half of it awkward deflowering). No more anal because she didn't like it in the first place it seems.
And some artificial drama to boot.... all in a 5 min update
Can we go back to this being abandoned and us making fun of Icstor? Cause I think him finishing this might actually be more disappointing

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes