razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
The cool thing is how everyone freaks out. / me like. every pain of yesterday's past is forgotten lol

It seems that everything was done right.

Smokeydareefa

Sep 17, 2020
With fans like these I am surprised the dev did not work harder to get this game out to them to play it for free. This is one of the first VN's that I ever played and I really enjoyed it. Took some time but I appreciate the effort put into it, and look forward to playing this game again

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Yup.

No sarcasm. But the critical arguments and past experience dwindle in contrast to the euphoria.

Short sighted but still... Well played!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
People still support this guy? That's hilarious how many people can willingly throw money on nothing for more than year lul
There are so many people wasting their money (I'm not referring just to Patreon) that it does not surprise me anymore. Is ICSTOR guilty if there are many dumb people giving him money for nothing? I don't know. It seems like a business success to me :)

• Sad
Reactions: Anarys

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
With fans like these I am surprised the dev did not work harder to get this game out to them to play it for free. This is one of the first VN's that I ever played and I really enjoyed it. Took some time but I appreciate the effort put into it, and look forward to playing this game again
username checks out

• Haha
Reactions: Axeleson
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes