• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
So many of these developers get great releasing many great games one after the other. Then they move from RPGM to Renpy and the quality, quantity, and effort goes to shit. Seeing this makes me think that even though it is easier to make games on Renpy, devs just don't enjoy it as much and lose interest in making games at all.

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
How do you start the new sara story , i've seen comments that you have to wait few days so i've been skipping days and still nothing.
Ayone knows what to do?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How do you start the new sara story , i've seen comments that you have to wait few days so i've been skipping days and still nothing.
Ayone knows what to do?
Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Now have beaten the entire story except Celia's. Assuming my save is effed. Lame

I'm a little stuck. I'm using Lain's Mod and have got to the point where I am supposed to meet Celia in the office but she's never there. I've gone through the cam sessions again and have had the scenes in the stall a few times but she doesn't show up. I assumed I just needed to progress through the story but I only have Sara and Caroline left and both their stories are pretty far along. Did I eff something up or anything I need to do?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hallelujah! Icstor actually updated Milfy City, and even if it is an update only focused on Sara, the end of that update erases the serious possibility that he will repeat his hasty end of his previous games, at least for the moment.

PS: Don Milking (aka Kyle aka Gumdrop Games) has his throne of scamming secured. There is no other dev that milks his patrons so long without updating like him.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes