doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
I'm able to give her orders through webcam and done scenes in the bathroom, but she doesnt appear in the teacher's office afterwards.

EDIT: Thank you, I waited til next day to see her
dude what did you do after the blowjob from the gloryhole? i'm stuck there literally and i can't do anything at all

Dec 22, 2017
I feel bad for the people that don't know the dev only released an update because he forgot to post a progress update in the 3 month timeframe of the sites rules and got his game abandoned. Like the Stockholm Syndrome is unreal. Like how do you blatantly ignore some one willfully manipulating you and calling you an idiot.

Macelo

Jun 7, 2018
The best game ever. Great renderers, very beautiful models with amazing bodies. I missed an update with Celia. Wanting to break her arrogance.

Congrats

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Celia is not showing up in her office after the anal scene in bathroom. Been 3 days now :/
The MC may have done catastrophic damage to her boogie hole to such an extent that she can neither sit nor walk like a human being ever again , suppository meds may help but thats not guaranteed .... Poor Celia :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Has the community realized that the real reason the update is as small as it is is because the community did not give Icstor enough $$$. How is a poor struggling artist like theyself supposed to create in this cruel world with mere pennies? Icstor needs like half the worlds population to donate to them in order to realize his grand super VN ambitions and dreams!

/s
Ei, he made bank and can you really condemn a man for milking it till blood comes out and drain it dry till it's a raisin?

I'm impressed at a businessman's standpoint and i can't even get mad. Sure it's a good game with really good renders but like Wildeerkun and so on ei once they are done would the next project gain that much bank? The uncertainty is scary so pretty sure they are apologetic deep inside if not then yeah what's the difference :D

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi all, not sure if its me being blind but i cant find the front page to download this game, everytime i click on page 1 it just shows the discussions nothing more. please help.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
We all saw this coming. Dude was sitting on his ass doing nothing for over a year. No updates, nothing new. As soon as the abandoned tag was added, he decided to crap out content that's worth a week of development time at best. He knows exactly what he's doing and whoever defends him is the reason he's doing it.

ICSTOR is a pathetic developer.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes