xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
This thread is too moot IMO. Too much haters but then they keep playing it after the update is out.

I understand that it took quite long to release the update and it even marked as abandoned when it was well announced a month before that the release will be on the 14th.

And yet MODs didn't take these into consideration and went ahead tagging it as abandoned.

If the MODs took the time to wait and see then tag the thread, it would have made sense but since the MOD in charge didn't do that, it created bad publicity for ICSTOR.

I'm not defending the dev here or flaming the MODs, just pointing out the obvious to which has created such bad hype in some games where the dev took beyond mentioned time to release their work.

It's absolute abhorrent from the MOD.

And guess what'll happen next >> check the reaction to this post and you'll figure the picture ;)

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
This thread is too moot IMO. Too much haters but then they keep playing it after the update is out.

I understand that it took quite long to release the update and it even marked as abandoned when it was well announced a month before that the release will be on the 14th.

And yet MODs didn't take these into consideration and went ahead tagging it as abandoned.

If the MODs took the time to wait and see then tag the thread, it would have made sense but since the MOD in charge didn't do that, it created bad publicity for ICSTOR.

I'm not defending the dev here or flaming the MODs, just pointing out the obvious to which has created such bad hype in some games where the dev took beyond mentioned time to release their work.

And guess what'll happen next >> check the reaction to this post and you'll figure the picture ;)
Please tell me that you are a troll... It was WAAY over a year since his last update. He said multiple times when an update was coming and missed release dates time and time again. The Mods did EVERYTHING THEY COULD to not put up the tag. The only one who created bad publicity for ICSTOR IS ICSTOR! Getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, doesn't mean you get to sit on your ass. IF you are having problems with producing content, then farm out the jobs to others to help with the finances graciously given by your fans. Your mindset is abhorrent.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
SO the developer woke up huh ! The power of Patreon :LOL:

its worth to play this new update or not ?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
one of the famouse creator and his project, nice but in my opinion it starts to boring, becoz its obvious what go next. nothing new. thx for share

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys,
How can I start the weekend with Sara in this new update? If I push the weekend event button, there is nothing...

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Tried that and still nothing, also no luck with lain's mod, still no sms.
I think i've skipped good 3 in-game weeks and still nothing.
Is it a bug or am i just doing something wrong?
Weekend don't count ! I had to wait more than 3 days because of this.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Finally loaded up the new content. Last save was october 2019...I have no clue what I am doing. Was there a hint system in this game? I forgot and am wandering around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

lokomdk

Mar 21, 2019
I keep getting a blackscreen when starting the game up. i just have the main menu music, have tried running as administrator already. Anyone can help with this? thanks in advance :D

evko

Oct 8, 2018

You are confusing the causal relationship. Since only the "abandoned" tag affected the release of the new version within two weeks. If this tag did not exist, you would never have seen the update.

Egax

Jul 22, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning

Here is android apk by my friend BrandyYT
https://f95zone.to/members/brandyyt.3116311/

and apk includes mod too and here is link:
Mega

Apk work on every phone.

Thank you

Bug, on pool.. i cant clean. Pool

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes