Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
MORE CAROLINE! she needs her own game tbh omg
Caroline probably will be one of the last things done. Her main game route is done, only her pregnancy story needs to be told and she's the only one in this game with the most complete content.

Like you, I want more Caroline too. Been waiting something like 16-17 months to finish her story.

• Sad
Reactions: Turki 10

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I highly doubt that "80%" lol. And about his patreons, we had to see it coming. Everytime he gives an update about the game he gains more patreons. Before this update it was closer to 700 so that's more than 200 patreons in few days. most of them are prolly ones who cancelled their pledges i think.
He had something like 6500+ on July 14th, whatever it is, it's an insane boost.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt now even more since we DID get an update. We'll see.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
First things are first. Linda and Judy commenced on this story in 2018. Their storylines have to be accomplished at first. It was my personal veiw, all guys are entited either to support it or not.

If he had 6500 renders in his pocket The Dev is able to feed us 6 months ..... We waited for 2 years. ICSTORE is very profficient in commercial.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hey everyone !

I finished the new update but i just realised that i missed the last scene from the previous update.
Can someone help me ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey everyone !

I finished the new update but i just realised that i missed the last scene from the previous update.
Can someone help me ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you get the necklace back for Caroline, use the key that the Headmaster gave you on the room where Cindy was taken to (left side door in the hallway where the two guards are) and pay her 1000 bucks to get blowjob

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
I dont know what to do, there is no hints and im lost before the night with sara, in the morning she was killing a lily's poster but now what to do ?

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Caroline's story we haven't got enough of it yet. I think he should try to make it bigger and add new events to it. It's the best story instead of Sarah and Linda and this nonsense.
Talking about nonsense and then wanting more Caroline :HideThePain: let that shark teethed Lara Croft just sink to the bottom with that garbage story of hers.

Reactions: lo0u

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Talking about nonsense and then wanting more Caroline :HideThePain: let that shark teethed Lara Croft just sink to the bottom with that garbage story of hers.
Hence why I ignored you in the first place because you have nothing constructive to ever seem to say.

Anyway, back on topic after that rude interruption from some stinky wind gust that blew through here, Caroline's story is the most redeeming in this game. It might not be as interesting as those who are into Celia, but it's all about points of view. Sara gets the least amount of love here (maybe even less than the lesbian aunts) but I have to admit seeing her get all jealous and ragey over Lily did make her final few scenes interesting.

She only has 3/5 score wise, so I'm guessing her 4th point will be picking her over Lily and telling her how you feel, so I can see where that's going. Linda, I don't know about. She's basically caught between two guys and will eventually have to choose (whether you covered her with the blanket or not) so that's not going to be a pretty ending at all.

Caroline's ex, Charles gets what was coming to him so he's gone, and we really have no idea how in-depth Caroline's post main-game route will be.

Celia is another issue. If you didn't pull out, she's now caught in the same thing Linda is; in-between two guys UNLESS she's only seen as a fuckbuddy route and not a serious relationship.

Don't know much of anything really just spit-balling here.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
When you get the necklace back for Caroline, use the key that the Headmaster gave you on the room where Cindy was taken to (left side door in the hallway where the two guards are) and pay her 1000 bucks to get blowjob
Ok thanks i thought i had done this one but not enough money.. ^^
There is another way to get money except paperwork with Bob ?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ok thanks i thought i had done this one but not enough money.. ^^
There is another way to get money except paperwork with Bob ?
You can play the minigames on the computer in the MC's room. But if you do, I suggest saving it before you do so.

Then whenever you win, save it again after each win. Rinse and repeat for wins.

Whenever you lose, reload. You can also work for Linda but that means partially doing her route, which also leads to cleaning pools for the lesbian aunts.

So there's a few ways. The mini-games though are probably the quickest, just grindy.

Reactions: Turki 10
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes