Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TicTacPack

What in the world happen to this game? Years of waiting only for core parts of the game to be taken away. Endings that were promised don't even make it to the final stretch of the game. This is just a absolute slap in the face to everyone who patiently waited and invested so much time into this game, only for this massive disappointment of a update.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Nevermind_1979

I encourage you to ignore all one star reviews in the last week and play the game. It is pretty good. The game is, while not the best, still great: sexy characters, alright story, decent humor. The art and animations did not really stand the test of time though - 4 years ago they were great, but now you can see the same quality in every second game.
    The sheer number of people mad at stupid stuff like NTR is astonishing. If you are worried - there is no NTR, only some special secret non-canon renders you have to look for to find. If you are mad about it, maybe don't go out of your way to find it or, maybe, don't look at it at the gallery if you did. To sum up - if you wait for several weeks for angriest reviews to pass, you will probably find the general opinion in most reviews quite favorable.
    The developer is the shittiest dev there is tho.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

klmb1990

So much potential wasted by a lazy dev shitting out a buggy update years after functionally abandoning the game just to retain Patreon income. New animations somehow look more outdated then the ones implemented three years ago, new scenes often fuck up the parsing for the incest patch, gameplay loop is full of noticeable bloat to try and cover the minimal content added over years of dev time and I encountered at least 2 game breaking bugs in my playthrough. Only worth downloading if you are still invested in a story that was abandoned years ago.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 1.0b

This game was dead for sure and then, out of nowhere, there is an update that SEEMS to add the last bit to the game to make it whole.
    Ofc this is not the case, because..development is still as it used to be ages ago.

Just like many other reviewers already wrote: The game started of so pretty well, the graphics were superb (at that ancient time!) and the story wasn't bad either.
    But with every update, the content and quality suffered more until.. well we all know it, and mentioning it again might even get this review deleted.

TLDR: Started well, ended in ruins.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PenisBonusPaxInDomi

I know this creator is lazy piece of arse, but his graphic style is simply superb. Writing of Onyxdime is very funny. I love all the characters, but especially MC's good ghost, his Father Robert... aka the Bob. Linda, Caroline, Celia, Aunts, Celia... what a cast of hawt ladies. I still don't know why that Gremlin was kept. He could dispose of her.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Dudush666

I wanted to poop here too, but it already stinks here... but I didn’t donate to this... game... so for me this is just another craft made by someone else... In general, the name itself already repels me, because I don’t like milfs and I don’t want them... I like teens and this game seems to have them, so why this name?.. I love anal and sleeping and a lot of other things... it’s there, but it’s somehow bad... Here you can leave the house, go to school, go to other places, buy something, work somewhere, etc... But even in your house you can’t fuck 3 girls in all the cracks... But no, it’s better to add everything and nothing to finish... If a woman is drunk or on sleeping pills or very tired or sleeping soundly, then you can fuck her and if you are a pervert like the main character here, you will take advantage of this... you will take pictures, you will sniff panties, jerk off with panties, grope a sleeping woman, jerk off and cum on her, play with her pussy and ass, slide your dick across her lips and fuck her... in the ass and mouth... if all this is there, then you can add the sleeping sex tag, but if not, then no... then the same with anal... if in the whole game you fuck only one woman in the ass or even fuck you in the ass as the main character, there is no need to add the anal tag... although who am I telling this to...
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Toncek146

This game in the beginning was so good; it had so much potential to be the best in the adult games market, but now it's really sad and disappointing. Character plots are so rushed, the MC character looks like a creep, renders are not improved, not even a little, the game is full of bugs, and promises are never fulfilled. About Icstor, I will not talk because it doesn't matter. After this, he will still have a bunch of people supporting him like sheep. It's time to stop supporting this bad developer and look for something new. Let this game be dead.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Agent HK47

If I had reviewed this game 5 years ago, it would have been 5 stars. So much potential, and it has all been completely wasted. What in God's name is this update even supposed to be?
    Nothing is getting a satisfying ending, and the game is still broken AF, even after the dev delayed it for months to "fix all the bugs and deliver a product up to our high standards" or something along those lines.

This game was amazing. AMAZING. Now... I can't even bother mustering up the energy to hate it. I am just disappointed. This is probably the biggest letdown of the year.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

creeperawmann

Time has clearly passed ICSTOR when it comes to making adult games, in 2018/2019 this game was seen as miles ahead of the competition, and was one of my first adult games.

Now after how many years the game has released 1.0 and the NEW animations are just alright.. nothing fancy nothing crazy. The stories are all a mess, highly anticipated scenes with certain characters never arrived, the 'endings' are all weird and rushed. The game is full of bugs and glitches, the incest patch just doesn't work for whatever reason.

If you've been a fan of the game for many years like a lot of us have you should probably play this new update, but if you are new and are wondering if you should play this game, I would say play most of the other highly rated games on this site BEFORE touching this one. Nowadays there is nothing unique about this game even after a massive update where the dev had however many years to really release a special update.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Nadekai

Considering this game's lenghty development, you would expect much, but dev instead decided to "Force" himself to finish the game, rushing it, and miserably failing. It's kinda sad, game with such a nice premise, yet poor execution.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Orgitas

For a game that has been in limbo for a few years now - Only brought back to life to avoid Patreon cutting them off. There is a stark lack of innovation, creativity, and foresight.

Large swathes of content that drew in the crowds, initially, has been cut from the game. Making Milfy City a hallowed out shell of its former self. A buggy mess of a game with hardly any content actually added - Not for the time spent making the 1.0 update.

It should have been better. But the renders, the writing and the coding is just poor.

If you like incest games, many others have come a long way since Milfy City.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

DiTo

A sad end to what was once one of the best games available. It's both disappointing that this ended up being the result of years that an update was being promised and the fact that this is what this once very good game turned into. As things are it might have been better if it just ended with an 'Abandoned' tag instead perhaps.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

bebiho

Used to be a fan of this game but replaying it in 2023, it's a clown show. Absolute horrible, old saves dont work so we have to go through this maze of bugs with a terrible sandbox system, it's not a easy one to navigate through. Milfy City has 0 meaningful choices so it may as well just have been a VN.

The animations and renders is basically the same, mediocre right now.

The only positive in this is Caroline, but even then it's not that great of a romance path. She is hot but used by others before so... MC is also a ugly and skinny creep with terrible personality and haircut.

The developer is also a *** and a scammer, when you cant think he can get any worse he just keep with more ****. Its bad enough with missed deadlines and excuses but with the final update release: it doesnt have a harem ending or pregnancy route or any content with Caroline like expected. Thats just a crime...
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Pussycake

Played this years ago. Signed up to the site today just to play this again and basically not much is new or at least it didn't feel so. It's renders are ok, the main character looks like a complete fucking creep the women are very attractive. the story is typical VN nonsense hot woman attracted to the male equivalent of Susan Boyle for.... well reasons. I did not find anything to grab on to and like.

Maybe my taste has changed but I am shocked how much I disliked this. I was playing in the hope it got better at some point in the story it never did. Outside the woman it just doesn't really feel like it does much to hold your interest.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Heycock

Ok, I'm doing this review mostly because there is a lot of angry people spreading missinformation and flat up lies. While they have their reasons to be angry with a dev who didn't release anything sustancial for 4 years, while saying he was working, if you actually came here to know what's new don't trust anyone who seems angry.

The new update is huge, the dev team promote it saying it has more than 550 new animations and it's true, I count them and the number is correct. Along with easily 4.000 renders that makes it the biggest update that this game as ever seen and one of the biggest for any game in this site. While it's not 4 years of work it is easily 1 years of work even by the standards of the most hard working devs here. This ammount of work covers around 40 different scenes covering every girl in this game with the exception of Carolina, including a lot of seconday girls and some who didn't even got a scene before, most notably Judy and Lily.

The rest of the complains goes around NTR, as usual, wich is insignificant in size and non canonical since it's not part of the story but rather a few reward renders in a special gallery.

It has a lot of bugs though I didn't encounter anything game breaking. And it lack two important pieces of content that are alledgely be included as bonus, the harem and pregacy endings. Not the best idea to trust on the dev's word thought.

Besides that the quality on writing and art is the same as usual and the update have all the content than the fans has been waiting for years (with the exception of more Caroline). Not enough to clean the bad reputation of Icstor but a sign that the dev still can deliver amazing content in quality and quantity.

It's far better than what everyone thought it was going to be 1 or 2 months ago and way better than what we all thought it could be a year and a half ago when we gave this game for death.

Edit: Some people may not known what canonical means, but if it doesn't happen on the story means it's not. The same way if a dev makes a special render of the main character in the space you may think he is canonically an astronaut, but guess what, he is not.
    In that regard to add extra rewards wich NTR content is quite common in many games including this one, it's an old feature and there was never complain about it.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Harem Trooper

Damn shame how a good game got censored this hard but also dropped its ball with the "extras" scenes. I was surprised to see it having an update since it was abandoned 3-4 years ago so I really was happy to play it again.

Before this “final version”, it was a solid 3 / 5 for me, though the sandbox was a bit annoying but with the hints system from a mod it was enjoyable since the models and renders were good + Animations were good too.
    Story is a nothing-burger but it delivered what we, or at least for me, wanted. And this was your typical MC corrupting the girls around him and ending in a harem.

However, with this final update the game has reached its final stage and it's VERY very disappointing. No harem end, no Solo end for any girl either…it just stops. What surprised me is how buggy it is, but thats probably because the whole incest thing got removed (you heard me right) and the code wasnt polished enough. This, since it was one of the main selling points in this whole game, but also with this final version most of the naughty scenes are “extras”, which sadly are NTR by a black guy…

So personally I'm very disappointed with how it ended. What makes me angry is that despite all that there is a DLC planned… I see why people have a negative view of the Developer.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Jboy86

2 years ago this game was one of the all time greats, it's a shadow of it's former self now. Filled with bugs, which considering this has apparently gone through Alpha testing is absurd. The "update" contains minimal additional content, as well as back tracking existing story elements, if you want to experience what this game could have been then do yourself a favour and try to find a copy of version 0.6C or maybe even 0.71B.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Kyounshi

This game was actually pretty good before the EXTREMELY long hiatus, but since the "update" it actually feels like a downgrade. You get forced into paths/kinks that are NOT enjoyable, most of the good features and story were gutted and changed in a very bad way and it feels really unpolished and grindy. If I were to put it into words, it feels like before, this game had a "soul" but it was ripped out and dumbed down. The characters don't really feel like they have any personality now.
    Forcing players down specific paths/kinks is always a bad way to go. There should ALWAYS be path choices, for example, a dom AND sub path of the PLAYERS CHOICE. The MC also feels like he has been made dumber than he originally was, which was already a VERY low bar, as well as being a power bottom/sub now. All in all, waiting so long for such a truly massive disappointment like this is quite frustrating.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

tahmki

The game is pretty good, amazing art and scenes, interesting cast of characters, you get involved in the story. The main character is lacking in personality, and the game movement arround the map is decent at best. Aside the art this game is pretty mid.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

chamillionaire

Milfy City could be in the top 10-15 right now but lazyness makes this game ain't worth it, in its time of creation the render is nice but the story is somewhat passable, tho in my opinion this game is outdated in story, static image and animation. While characters on the other hand, only two character is only good in my eyes, Caroline and Linda. Other characters or LI's is forgettable and not worth much in my opinion. Game is pretty grindy too, less talk more clicks.

In today's age of AVN, the standard is getting pretty high, back then the render image of this game is good but now with lots of competition, the quality is only normal, still not bad. I'm disappointed that this game could be like the big top AVN today or the Classic of AVN's but the community says otherwise, lot of potential is wasted and the competition is getting tough with all those other talented developers and writers, they make this game look like "washed" or "overrated".

Updates and developer side -
    ICSTOR could cement his legacy as one of the best dev in the world of AVN but all of us, the fans, the haters and the whole community says lot of badshit here, that says a lot. Hopeful that this game will be finish some time but the time elapsed and ICSTOR is already at the bottom pit of the heart of all hopefuls that want to finish this game.

Do I recommend this game? Nope, but if you're horny enough then why not, tho after finishing.. you'll be asking why you wasted your time here.