katkatkaekae

Mar 19, 2019
Well, if you've already cleaned the pool for three days and went a little further on the route, the key won't be there. I learned that a long time ago and I had to restart.

I did the quick run for the key when I showed you the pictures and it was there, so I don't know what the issue could be. :unsure:
Thus why I try to rollback the game before I reach to their house and try to play from that parts and I also can't find the key. I thinks this can be the error in the game for Key in this version.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thus why I try to rollback the game before I reach to their house and try to play from that parts and I also can't find the key. I thinks this can be the error in the game for Key in this version.
Alright well I had no trouble on my side. So it might be glitchy for you but the key was there for me.

Sorry about that

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
whare do i put the incest file ? and can i continue new version with the lattest save file or i do new game?
Ad far as I know, the old incest patch STILL works with .71b, but to answer your question, it goes into the "game" folder.

If you use Lain's mod, I suggest doing a fresh install with Lain's new version. Otherwise, you *should* be able to continue where you left off, but honestly, and if it was me, I'd start a fresh save. Just in case.

POST EDIT: I uploaded the new version that came with Lain's mod and it does not require said mod.

oXideX

Sep 25, 2020
can someone please tell me what to do next. I have endgame 0.6 save but could not figure out how to progress in 7.1. I searched for it in here but vouuuv too many pages to check, everyone so active :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
can someone please tell me what to do next. I have endgame 0.6 save but could not figure out how to progress in 7.1. I searched for it in here but vouuuv too many pages to check, everyone so active :)
Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

oXideX

Sep 25, 2020
Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom
I didnt expect this detail :) Thank you so much.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I did some reading here and decided to add my three cents. Because "de gustibus non est disputandum" which in the language most used by us here means "There is no disputing about tastes" let me just say that I respect all opinions and I am not going to convince anyone of anything. But in my opinion, there is only one Queen:

1330973_Villa_Toscana_Sara_closeup_M_02.jpg

And I wish you all have fun with your own.

PS
I saw this portrait here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/page-265#post-6232843 and I couldn't resist. I hope Willibrord is okay with my posting it here.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
ICSTOR: "My attitude changed dramatically. I’ll now be very active on Patreon and on Discord :)"
Also ICSTOR: hasn't posted or even commented anything to Patreon after the release, has posted one message in Discord after the release where he shared a link to the new Jackass movie trailer.

Around like 8 days to the next deadline, progress bar is yet again stuck at 80%, not even his admins or "community manager" Ashbash knows who is supposed to be in the next update, man has once again hidden himself from the public by setting his Discord status as idle...Yes, very much active and dramatically changed attitude we have here I see. Or I mean, there was that...until the release happened and the abandoned tag was lifted from here. Coincidence?!:illuminati: Not even Onyxdime answered anymore when I asked if he has started writing this week as he said was supposed to be doing. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Milkstor should have 400 more pre-made renders (from last year) so he can throw a bone or two to hungry pets with low expectations.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I did some reading here and decided to add my three cents. Because "de gustibus non est disputandum" which in the language most used by us here means "There is no disputing about tastes" let me just say that I respect all opinions and I am not going to convince anyone of anything. But in my opinion, there is only one Queen:

View attachment 1312909

And I wish you all have fun with your own.

PS
I saw this portrait here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/page-265#post-6232843 and I couldn't resist. I hope Willibrord is okay with my posting it here.
For me just a girl who wants to explore sexual desires with her brother. She is not a queen she is just a girl without experienceShe is also afraid and hesitant most of the time
But in fact, we already have a queen. A strong woman who has her own business, a romantic woman who doesn't ask for much, wants safety and respect from the one she loves She is also an adult woman who can take care of herself Long Live the queen
P3_P0217.jpg

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
i'm stuck with this
i should come to school in morning to see Celia
but there is no one ?

linda step 44
caroline 56
sara completed

what should i do ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes