mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't know this game. Can you say more about it?
Power Vacuum has a character named Catherine that is the MC's younger sister, who initially is either super-happy or very, very angry depending on circumstances. She does manage to calm down a bit over the course of the game (so far), but it took a lot of content to get to that point.

yeah it's not that great unless you're a Sara fan.
As a Sara fan.... it's still not that great.

cartmann

Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys and sorry if noob but just found out this game got (finally!!!) updated and can't wait to try it.
Although could I please ask you guys, for android, how can I install the incest patch and lain's mod for this version?
Thx a lot!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Power Vacuum has a character named Catherine that is the MC's younger sister, who initially is either super-happy or very, very angry depending on circumstances. She does manage to calm down a bit over the course of the game (so far), but it took a lot of content to get to that point.

As a Sara fan.... it's still not that great.
Yeah Sara's a little unhinged at the end of that update. He better be sleeping with more than just one lock on his door and maybe wear a suit of armor as he's sleeping too, just in case she breaks in with those scissors in hand. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
These scissors will be in Lily's head soon if she doesn't stay away from MC
Yeah the thing with Lily is certainly not going to end well as they're now both fighting for his attention but the MC seemed pissed at her too for sending the nudes and the timing was OH SO BAD!! I never thought it was going to go this way after the Spin the Bottle thing, but I guess that was a sign of things to come.

Definitely no nighttime creeping, either.
Definitely not. He could have a Lorena Bobbitt situation on his hands if he does.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I doubt the choice of time was a coincidence. I think she knew they were going to be together. She's been trying to spoil the relationship since the beginning, ever since she was kissing MC in Sarah's room.
I mean it's a bad time in a sense that it was right after losing her virginity. That's the kind of thing in real life guys would get kicked out of the house, slapped, beat up, etc. But Sara turned her attention to Lily and not the MC, who probably couldn't talk his way out of that situation anyway. I do feel bad for her especially after she took a very big step with him.

Reactions: Turki 10

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I will try to simplify: most of those who love Caroline do not like her because she is beautiful, but because she has a really romantic story, a long ups and downs until she accepted her love for MC,MC helps Caroline along the way of the story, and in the end she accepts her feelings and doesn't care about the people they know (family, friends,etc.) In the end, Caroline combined beauty and a good story, So Caroline is my first and last choice in this game
View attachment 1311700
I already told you that I agree that caroline is the only romantic story. and my problem with her is the ridiculous balloons.
And if we go just for appearances we are comparing cute vs sexy
Sem Títuloe.png

Reactions: steelgreat

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I already told you that I agree that caroline is the only romantic story. and my problem with her is the ridiculous balloons.
And if we go just for appearances we are comparing cute vs sexy
View attachment 1312120
There are quite a few things about Sara I do find attractive I have to admit, especially as probably Caroline's biggest fan in this thread.

1. Firstly, her eyes. When I first played this game and saw those emerald-green eyes, I was hit by the lightning bolt and was definitely sucked in by them. To me, when I meet or talk to a girl, I've incredibly big on eye contact and I've always been.
  2. Her shyness, like in that picture there, or when she was kneeling in the MC's room while watching him sleep before she game him the pool passes where all you could see were her eyes and the top of her head, almost like that picture there.
  3. Her cuteness. Despite what some call her here (aka Gremlin) Sara is not an ugly girl at all, and those freckles on her face make her even more cuter in my eyes, as does her hair and hair color. Sara is not unattractive to me by any means.
What DOES throw me off about Sara's route is that it's "just another younger sister" who's sexually curious and has a crush on the MC. I've played plenty of games like that in the past (Sisterly Lust, MotH to name two off the top of my head) where it's always the younger sister (normally always some shade of redhead) that's always pining for the MC in one way or another.

It's the commonness of her route-type that I don't like. Even as I am undyingly loyal to Caroline, I will play out her route, more so now, just to see how it goes, but as far as EMOTIONAL attachment? No one in this game gets that but Caroline, and that's how I stay faithful to her, by not getting emotionally invested in other characters.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I also think the issue is Caroline's story is the only completed one at this point. It's not really worth it to compare to anyone else because no one else is done yet.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
There are quite a few things about Sara I do find attractive I have to admit, especially as probably Caroline's biggest fan in this thread.

1. Firstly, her eyes. When I first played this game and saw those emerald-green eyes, I was hit by the lightning bolt and was definitely sucked in by them. To me, when I meet or talk to a girl, I've incredibly big on eye contact and I've always been.
  2. Her shyness, like in that picture there, or when she was kneeling in the MC's room while watching him sleep before she game him the pool passes where all you could see were her eyes and the top of her head, almost like that picture there.
  3. Her cuteness. Despite what some call her here (aka Gremlin) Sara is not an ugly girl at all, and those freckles on her face make her even more cuter in my eyes, as does her hair and hair color. Sara is not unattractive to me by any means.
What DOES throw me off about Sara's route is that it's "just another younger sister" who's sexually curious and has a crush on the MC. I've played plenty of games like that in the past (Sisterly Lust, MotH to name two off the top of my head) where it's always the younger sister (normally always some shade of redhead) that's always pining for the MC in one way or another.

It's the commonness of her route-type that I don't like. Even as I am undyingly loyal to Caroline, I will play out her route, more so now, just to see how it goes, but as far as EMOTIONAL attachment? No one in this game gets that but Caroline, and that's how I stay faithful to her, by not getting emotionally invested in other characters.
I see that I'm still loyal by playing with another save. It may be silly, but anyway, I don't really feel attracted to Sarah, maybe I like her being a cute little girl and her Jealousy and How is she trying to do things she hasn't done before to please MC , but with Caroline it's completely different.With Caroline, I feel really attracted and I want to continue the story with her

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I see that I'm still loyal by playing with another save. It may be silly, but anyway, I don't really feel attracted to Sarah, maybe I like her being a cute little girl and her Jealousy and How is she trying to do things she hasn't done before to please MC , but with Caroline it's completely different.With Caroline, I feel really attracted and I want to continue the story with her
I'm still loyal to Caroline as I said because I have no emotional investment or attachment with Sara BUT, after what happened in that last update, my curiosity is piqued to where I have to see how they reconcile. It's only natural human curiosity from the point of the player in relation to the Dev (storyteller)

That's how I see it. I'm not breaking my loyalty to Caroline if I still have an emotional connection to her in my heart and feel so strongly about her, her route and her character and have none of that for Sara. But now after that update, I have to know what happens out of sheer morbid curiosity

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I'm still loyal to Caroline as I said because I have no emotional investment or attachment with Sara BUT, after what happened in that last update, my curiosity is piqued to where I have to see how they reconcile. It's only natural human curiosity from the point of the player in relation to the Dev (storyteller)

That's how I see it. I'm not breaking my loyalty to Caroline if I still have an emotional connection to her in my heart and feel so strongly about her, her route and her character and have none of that for Sara. But now after that update, I have to know what happens out of sheer morbid curiosity
I totally agree with you. Being curious about other ways doesn't mean cheating in any way to Caroline, especially since we're just playing to watch. No, we don't have an attraction or anything like that.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

I just wanted to know, did you intentionally kept your sig as "404 not found" or was it a mistake?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just wanted to know, did you intentionally kept your sig as "404 not found" or was it a mistake?
Hey bro, one of your signatures is 404 not found.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Parental Love one? It's an edited sig I had to make that came from a rotating sig GIF I found about 30 mins ago. If that's the one you're looking for, try this:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes