L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
From my point of view, there is no problem with Sarah. Everyone has the right to make the choices they want. It's just not insulting to Sarah. I said this before that Sarah was a model in a game where a girl you met at school might have been. favorite character I object to the way she is presented in the story. A girl cannot love her brother for no reason. Make MC help her with the housework and then protect her from someone at school trying to hurt her. Give me one reason for her love for MC
I confirm what I wrote earlier that from your point of view with Sarah there is no problem and you don't insult her. But others are not so tolerant anymore. Take a look at some of the entries objectively.
What difference does it matter if I meet a girl I will love at school, subway, bus, boutique, cafe, beach, mall or anywhere?
How is it presented? As a girl who loves her first, sincere and selfless love. Its my way.
Reason for her love? Really buddy? Do you really want to know the reason for love?
You want to decompose life and love too much into prime and rational factors and logical reasons.
But love is not math, "love just is in the air" :love:
People aren't completely rational, that's just the way it is.
If it were otherwise, Shakespeare would not have written Romeo and Juliet. What is a logical reason to love your family enemy's daughter? People would boo the play and never see it again if they were looking for the reason of this love. And yet it is different. It still moves us today. Due to rationality and reasons? There can be only one reason. This is the person I love. And I do everything for her and protect her because I love her not the other way around.
Don't look for a reason, just see with your heart. And please don't ask me any more reasons for love.

Ok enough philosophy this elaboration is getting lengthy. ;)
I think that we generally understand each other and we are not enemies, we just have a different opinion and let's stop there.

Have a nice evening :)

Reactions: Turki 10

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Nope. Not a whit. Not even sure how that came into the discussion.

And why all the distaste of cats? Everyone needs a little pussy now and then :)
Zo...., I apologize, I wanted to say the furry lover is writing about cats again.
Voici mes trois cents non seulement en tant que chef, s'ils intéressent quelqu'un.
Pas de dégoût pour les chats. Mais il faut les faire longs, de préférence dans une sauce piquante ;)
Oui, tout le monde les veut, mais tant qu'ils ne sont pas trop poilus :D

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
For people bitching about people cant search . Try searching for 3021 pages for a specific thing. Search function of f95 is not that advanced for searching purposes thats why people pins them onto page 1.
Only the most important matters are pinned.
Maybe "The f95 search function is not that advanced in searching" but it can be used successfully. Please take into account that the constant number of the same questions only makes finding the right answer worse.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
For people bitching about people cant search . Try searching for 3021 pages for a specific thing. Search function of f95 is not that advanced for searching purposes thats why people pins them onto page 1.
You can be more specific in your search and not use such broad words. Yes it doesn't help that over the last six or so days the same goddamn question was repeatedly asked.

It really isn't that hard to find something on here. You're not climbing Mt. Everest or Mt. Fuji here. It's a forum. The answers are there. If you have no patience, that's on you. As an unofficial mod of this forum (yes I am calling myself that from now on because I think I've earned it) it's not that hard to find the answers. The game you're playing isn't going anywhere. Taking a few extra minutes to look back a good bunch of pages or take a little longer to search for it is not going to kill you.

When I'm here, I put music on and am generally laid back when I talk, help, or search for something. If you create a relaxed, calming atmosphere, you're more likely to enjoy what you're doing.

Take the few extra minutes and try to find the answers yourself.

Right now, I have Elvis Presley on and I'm very Zen-like. So, do what you have to, look for what you need, and try to do things yourself and stop worrying about how many pages of shit there is here and learn to enjoy, well, learning. More specifically, learning by doing for yourself.

Reactions: Meghead and L0thar

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The update gives you 5 secret scenes which are in the new mall location, an weekend event with Sara, and an animated scene with Sara.

This new update is all about Sara.
I'm trying to hold off playing again until if or when this gets finished but if that is all that was added, it sounds underwhelming at best.

Reactions: reference book
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes