Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
From my point of view, there is no problem with Sarah. Everyone has the right to make the choices they want. It's just not insulting to Sarah. I said this before that Sarah was a model in a game where a girl you met at school might have been. favorite character I object to the way she is presented in the story. A girl cannot love her brother for no reason. Make MC help her with the housework and then protect her from someone at school trying to hurt her. Give me one reason for her love for MC
Her route is definitely weak there is no denying that. But when it comes to her as a character I think she is very sweet, I honestly don't get why there is so much hate for her.

I actually started her route in the beginning but after her arc came to an end and I played Caroline's route she's my girl for the rest of it now. It doesn't mean I hate poor Sarah though.

Last edited:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
The days between the update there is no new hadith, you repeat what you say over and over again
True, and mods dont give a damn about this thread, so its became one of the biggest off topic threads on this site, ha.

It's the people that inhabit this thread that need a course in school about using common sense. As you can tell I've reached my patience limit here. If this game does finish it could easily be a very popular thread x20, but that's going to bring more idiocy here as well.
If the moderators clean this thread sometime, there will be a hundred comments left here.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Her route is definitely weak there is no denying that. But when it comes to her as a character I think she is very sweet, I honestly do get why there is so much hater for her.

I actually started her route in the beginning but after her arc came to an end and I played Caroline's route she's my girl for the rest of it now. I doesn't mean I hate poor Sarah though.
Her Route is really weak. It was not written carefully. There are ups and downs in Caroline's relationship with MC until she finally accepted it. Sarah's story cannot be compared to that. I do not hate Sarah, If it had been well presented she would have been my favorite character. But now I'm committed to the only romantic story in this game, which is Caroline.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
True, and mods dont give a damn about this thread, so its became one of the biggest off topic threads on this site, ha.

If the moderators clean this thread sometime, there will be a hundred comments left here.
Believe me my friend, if I was a mod here and in Lain's thread, a lot of shit would be cleaned out immediately and I'd watch this place and Lain's thread like a hawk.

To use a Skyrim reference I'd be F95's Thane of Milfy City

Reactions: Meghead

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's the people that inhabit this thread that need a course in school about using common sense. As you can tell I've reached my patience limit here. If this game does finish it could easily be a very popular thread x20, but that's going to bring more idiocy here as well. :(
with all due respect. This is a threat about a game! A game where anything can happen. Including thing that don't make common sense! it is all up to the imagination of the Dev

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
with all due respect. This is a threat about a game! A game where anything can happen. Including thing that don't make common sense! it is all up to the imagination of the Dev
Not talking about the game. Talking about how people don't use the SEARCH feature when looking for an answer to a question that's been answered hundreds of times in the last 5-6 days.

Got to read the whole conversation and not the ass end of it

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think even if you become a Modrator, you cannot delete the repeated comments as long as they are from different people. I think there are rules here. (Im not mean that I agree to the repetition I think duplicate comments should be deleted, I clarify the situation).
No I know what you mean, but with that Mod badge behind me, I wouldn't be just another nutjob trying to tell people what to do. I would think the badge would give me a little bit more "UMPH" behind the words.

A little bit more iron in the glove, you know?

Reactions: Turki 10

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
they might actually listen.But what I mean is that a comment can't be deleted because someone is too lazy to look for what they want
I would lobby for that to change, not to offend anyone, but to limit the growth of the thread. How many 100s of pages have been added to this thread since the update, and at least 1/3 of it is "How Sara Route" or "Where Celia Step 18"?

Notably, almost every instance of these questions has been answered, sometimes MULTIPLE times on one page.

Repeat questions should get deleted, with the reason for deletion as: "SPAM question; answer within last <X> posts". If this were the case, this thread would be less than 2000 pages (could be fewer for some since I'm 20/page).

EDIT - Fixed grammar. It was buggin' me!

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I said at the beginning that I agree with all of this. I just meant, do the rules agree with this or not?
I don't think it is by the letter of the law, but you could make a case that asking a question previously answered within a page or two could be considered spamming the thread.

Reactions: Turki 10

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
this is the 5th straight day I've been posting and re=posting this for people who can't look for it themselves in the SEARCH bar
Maybe because the search function is totally broken and returns 50 pages of results not related to walkthrough for 0.7.1? You can't even sort posts by date!
And nobody wants to go through hundreds pages of SPAM. If people would shut up and stop talking about the author, maybe a walkthrough could be found normally. Pinning it to the first page is also good idea.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Maybe because the search function is totally broken and returns 50 pages of results not related to walkthrough for 0.7.1? You can't even sort posts by date!
And nobody wants to go through hundreds pages of SPAM. If people would shut up and stop talking about the author, maybe a walkthrough could be found normally. Pinning it to the first page is also good idea.
You are gettin' learnt' today my friend.

Click on your name in top right corner.
Click on "Preferences"
Scroll down to "Search Options". Choose "Most Recent".
Click save.

Good Luck

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think ICSTOR is trying to do with Sara what Power Vacuum did with Catherine. But since the updates aren't nearly as frequent, it comes off way worse.

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Sorry for asking if already told: which is the difference with or without the incest patch? (Considering the MC is originally already the brother/son)

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
It definitely shows in the dialogue that someone else wrote that update, Sarah doesn't sound like the same person at all. And it feels like it was written a month or 2 ago. And most likely, the writer is someone that did not play / care about the game and did the laziest writing ever. Really? Their imagination is to introduce a CV19 like event in the game for the delays? Laughed at the little poke that it took 2 years to finish building the mall tho :p

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
Game is Not Starting Getting Exe Error even I have downloaded non compress version still getting same error please help

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry for asking if already told: which Is the differenze with or wothout the incest patch? (Considering the MC is originally already the brother/son)
with the patch your "roommates" are your sisters and Bob & Linda are Dad and Mom. It's just a name or identity change but it's the correct change

I play all these games patched because that's the way they were meant to be played.

Reactions: D0gs
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes