Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I agree and I try to search before asking something.
But for seeing Mark Takagi constantly repeating the same since i joined here a few days ago "Use the site's SEARCH function" I learned that you can search on the forum where you are I thought I was going to search the entire website.
At least his dedication teach someone something :) tks Mark Takagi :)
Well, I've been answering questions about Celia's route since the update. Both here, and the Lain mod thread. The same goddamn thing over and over, HUNDREDS of times.

At this point, yeah I'm going to be a little irritated and condescending because all it takes is a minute or two of work by the person looking for the answer. I would think that would make them happier if they found it themselves rather than coming on here, and asking, well, begging to be told what's what.

I don't mean to be a douche, because in real life, I'm not, but after nearly six days of the same shit, in two threads, yeah, I'm an asshole.

You should've seen it here a day or two after the update. I spent what? 14-16 hours here two days in a row, answering questions (Celia, Sara walkthrough or Caroline's necklace) over and fucking over OR redirecting them to my posts. I even asked the mods to hotlink my answers to the original post so I can just direct them there.

So it was early yesterday when I decided "fuck 'em" let's see if they can figure this shit out for themselves without me, playing Mr. Happy Helper Secretary fucking General.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well, I've been answering questions about Celia's route since the update. Both here, and the Lain mod thread. The same goddamn thing over and over, HUNDREDS of times.

At this point, yeah I'm going to be a little irritated and condescending because all it takes is a minute or two of work by the person looking for the answer. I would think that would make them happier if they found it themselves rather than coming on here, and asking, well, begging to be told what's what.

I don't mean to be a douche, because in real life, I'm not, but after nearly six days of the same shit, in two threads, yeah, I'm an asshole.

You should've seen it here a day or two after the update. I spent what? 14-16 hours here two days in a row, answering questions (Celia, Sara walkthrough or Caroline's necklace) over and fucking over OR redirecting them to my posts. I even asked the mods to hotlink my answers to the original post so I can just direct them there.

So it was early yesterday when I decided "fuck 'em" let's see if they can figure this shit out for themselves with me, playing Mr. Happy Helper Secretary fucking General.
totally understandable. I see you today on the City of Broken Dreamers forum I barely saw you here I figured you must be fed up with this

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
totally understandable. I see you today on the City of Broken Dreamers forum I barely saw you here I figured you must be fed up with this
I am. I had to go back to other threads because of the pure repetition of this one. I've actually gotten two more games as well to play since I've gotten away from playing "This Again?!?" here. :LOL:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Ended up giving Lily my number and Sara got mad at me. Any command to reset this so I can continue on?
That also happens if you don't give Lily your number. She gets it somehow anyways and sends you nudes. Apparently it doesn't matter much what you do there. The story will be continued in one of the future updates.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, does anyone know if ICSTOR will add some additional animations to Caroline's route? Especially at the weekend event the animations are quite sparse while the pictures are very promising. The same goes for the nightly sex events, especially reverse cowgirl & cowgirl (especially the latter). And I had the same kind of feeling at some other routes, too. I just don't remember them right now.

Also, when I do something at night with some girl (doesn't matter with whom) and at the end it switches over to the next day then the next day events (or events that are supposed to happen some days later) aren't triggered (the counters don't get updated in that case as it looks like). The counters only seem to be updated properly when I go to sleep. Maybe ICSTOR should fix that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark, you were completely hidden today I hope you are fine
Yeah I was in other threads. Playing some games. And FAR AWAY from the contagious fucking stupidity of some of the people here.

I'm not holding my words back lately as you can tell. But people here who can't do a damn thing for themselves with a game you can basically figure out FOR yourself are really pissing me off.

Got two more games to play, did some writing, and spent time away from this thread's overwhelming contagious stupidity when it comes to some of its players.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You should definitely become a moderator on this forum bro.
I messaged UncleVT about that.

Said that when the site makes announcements when it's looking for moderators, I'm applying. I've been a mod for about 24-25 years on other sites and in games. I'd run this thread like a fucking prison if I had to.

Get out of line ONCE and you're gone! Thrown in the fucking HOLE! :cool:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's still the most popular thread on this site :unsure:
It's the people that inhabit this thread that need a course in school about using common sense. As you can tell I've reached my patience limit here. If this game does finish it could easily be a very popular thread x20, but that's going to bring more idiocy here as well. :(

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes