Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone knows which variable can I set (saveeditor) to have Celia's house Key?? I have completed all the game and i dont have it. I also tried putting 1 in all variables with celia and key.. but no result...

Finnair

Nov 5, 2019
Can anyone help - I'm stuck in progress with Celia. Cannot get security and Celia meet in corridor ??? Have talked to both Jake and Celia - but nothing happens after this. Any clue is appreciated !

Reactions: anatarash

lanfevter

Mar 25, 2019
before this i played 0.6 now update the new version but i cant see any new animation how i get them ? and i cant go mall with sara mall still building

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
People will still ask, my friend, over and over and over and over again. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
Just ignore it, people will learn to use the search on their own if no one answers them.
But every time he answers them, his likes and comment counts go up. :)

Reactions: Thermophob

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
MC: How long did Linda end up grounding you for? It feels like at least two years.
Sara: Oh, come on! The patrons don't want to hear about this!
MC: Patrons? What are you talking about?
Sara: The patrons of this ice cream parlour! They don't want to hear how long I was grounded by Linda and forced to wait for the next next step in our relationship.
MC: Fair point.
Sara: But yeah, it does feel like at least two years.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just wondering... how does 15 months equal the two years that a lot of people complain about. Bad math???

Updated walkthrough and some saves need to be added to page 1, since a lot of people don't Search. Who does that?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
MC: How long did Linda end up grounding you for? It feels like at least two years.
Sara: Oh, come on! The patrons don't want to hear about this!
MC: Patrons? What are you talking about?
Sara: The patrons of this ice cream parlour! They don't want to hear how long I was grounded by Linda and forced to wait for the next next step in our relationship.
MC: Fair point.
Sara: But yeah, it does feel like at least two years.
I love how he made fun of the whole thing though. At least he can laugh at himself a bit, or at least the situation.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just wondering... how does 15 months equal the two years that a lot of people complain about. Bad math???

Updated walkthrough and some saves need to be added to page 1, since a lot of people don't Search. Who does that?
Not many people here, believe me. I guess it requires more brainpower than they have

Reactions: Meghead

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But every time he answers them, his likes and comment counts go up. :)
It's not about my likes or comment/post count honestly. It's about being self reliant but I guess I'm wrong to assume that some if not most people can do that here. I don't know what the age range here is in this thread, but from what I've seen the past week or so, it's not that high. I mean intelligence and wisdom have nothing to do with how old you are. I've met some very smart younger people in my time who weren't even teens when I met them. They were able to do a lot of things on their own without their parents' help.

That certainly does not seem like the case here. I mean, I always say it in real life: I have no sympathy for the stupid. You don't want to use your brain, that's fine, but don't always count on others to give you the answers. You can't go through your entire life with your hand being help every step of the way.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes