walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just got the new update, Lain's mod is telling me to wait 2 days to progress Sara's story, but a full week has passed and nothing has happened.
Are you going to sleep every day? So far as I have noticed you MUST go to sleep in order for the counters to be updated properly. If some events get you directly to the next morning the counters do not seem to get updated properly. Maybe that also applies when you just advance the time, too.

Reactions: IncestMachine

Vitzol

Jan 19, 2019
hey guys i'm doing Celia route, and i managed to get the webcam thing going and i have done all of her scenes in the webcam, plus the kiss, blowjob and anal at the school, yet her story doesn't continue, am i missing something or could my game be bugged?

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
WOW! My first run through playing this game and I gotta say, I am in love with Caroline. Thank yoou Mark Takagi for game and character suggestion! You were spot on!

For those of you who say Sara is the best, I just gotta say, look at the picture below and tell me how you can't be in love with her:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the only screenshot I have taken from any game. Deep sigh. I can stare into her eyes forever.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
WOW! My first run through playing this game and I gotta say, I am in love with Caroline. Thank yoou Mark Takagi for game and character suggestion! You were spot on!

For those of you who say Sara is the best, I just gotta say, look at the picture below and tell me how you can't be in love with her:

This is the only screenshot I have taken from any game. Deep sigh. I can stare into her eyes forever.
You're very welcome. I'm glad you liked the game Tor and love Caroline. You won't want to play anyone else's route after that. Trust me. I've been playing this game repeatedly for about 17 or so months or whatever and never drifted from her route at all. She's my co-#1 VN girl and it's my co-#1 VN game for one reason, and you're looking at her.

screenshot0833.png

Reactions: Jill_Royce and Tor7

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

I'm still not convinced
Sem Título1.png Sem Título.png

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I will try to simplify: most of those who love Caroline do not like her because she is beautiful, but because she has a really romantic story, a long ups and downs until she accepted her love for MC,MC helps Caroline along the way of the story, and in the end she accepts her feelings and doesn't care about the people they know (family, friends,etc.) In the end, Caroline combined beauty and a good story, So Caroline is my first and last choice in this game
5_149.jpg

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I will try to simplify: most of those who love Caroline do not like her because she is beautiful, but because she has a really romantic story, a long ups and downs until she accepted her love for MC,MC helps Caroline along the way of the story, and in the end she accepts her feelings and doesn't care about the people they know (family, friends,etc.) In the end, Caroline combined beauty and a good story, So Caroline is my first and last choice in this game
View attachment 1311700
And she has the most realistic and practical story.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
dose any one no the code to dads safe n were it is as i cant fine it looked in all the draws n its not there any help

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
When I see people giving a rating of 5 and giving support, it makes me want to vomit. I had my review deleted for saying that ICSTOR was milking, 1 year and a half to give an unfinished update, the game is full of ''work in progress'' and it will take more years for version 1.0 to be finalized. He's a genius, a shepherd.
I wish all developers go follow icstor way or if not, will be suckers.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes