HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
what are you two talking the game doesn't have NTR headmaster & cindy scene what scene?
You maybe quoted wrong person? Because that's exactly what I'm saying, this game has no NTR, the scene where Cindy blows the headmaster under his desk is not NTR since Cindy is not a love interest, but just a hooker who will blow you for money.

Reactions: AJSHR

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Despite that, she is successful and has her own business. She manages to provide a meal in a seemingly expensive restaurant and a night in a five-star hotel.Sarah can't give half of that , right?
She is older, and so successful that MC need to loan money to her, if I remember correctly. (I grow old and memory fails as the game still not finished :D )

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Despite that, she is successful and has her own business. She manages to provide a meal in a seemingly expensive restaurant and a night in a five-star hotel.Sarah can't give half of that , right?
What the hell are you saying? You say you're with a woman because she has money, pays for an expensive restaurant, and donates a night at a hotel? And is it all so important? Are you a gigolo?
Yes, Sarah doesn't have it, but something much more important.
Thank you for these luxuries, but I prefer a girl who who may be a little bit crazy but sincere in feelings.

Last edited:

AbhishekJhariya16

Dec 3, 2018
I don't know what up with creator of the game, but back then when i was first time played this game, my mind was completely blown by the works he has done on this, then i literally felt that creator needs my money for this and then the time has passed, then i realised that thank god i didn't waste my money on this game, but i still have the feeling that this game would shine more, by the contents and efforts, we all know that people got frustrated by the work, but they forgot that why they started, and i still wish creator will finish this game in time. Sending you the good vibes ☺

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Just collected those new secret cards, and what the fuck. One out of those five new secret cards is a fucking render that is already on the game with Linda and MC in the car at the parking lot?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Lol Is this just what you understood from my words you speak and my being is MC literally and I will benefit from the money that she have I'm talking about being successful because of MC's help. She got here because he helped her with money and helped her bring the store back to how it was and then helped her open the online store, you talked about how she took money from MC, and I told you that she definitely paid her back more than what MC paid twice, three times. A nice meal, then a night in a five stars hotel, and a night with the most beautiful girl in the world.. in the end I admire Caroline's success and know that she will be loyal and im sure She is sincere in her feelings
Lol Man, don't twist it. It wasn't me who said about how she took money from MC. Stop chasing your own tail.
Have a nice evening. :)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I'm sorry I haven't slept in 48 hours now I've had a hard day. In the end it's different tastes and view of things. Some say Sarah is the best, others Caroline. That doesn't make us any problem. It's a game in the end. Let's have fun.
So I sincerely wish you a good night after a hard day. :sleep:
I fully agree with you because : "de gustibus non est disputandum".
Yeah for many of us, that's not a problem. But I don't understand why there are those (this is not an accusation against you) who deliberately offend Sarah and her followers.
Yep is a game and let it last as long as possible with joy to all of us.

Thank you very much. :)

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
there isn't a walkthrough for the last version??? can't really understand what to do...but after 3 hours it doesn't go further with Sara, Linda, the teacher and the blondie
go check page 3009 you have there the walkthrough for the last version.
if you need it for the whole game go to the first page and get the Lains Mod

Reactions: bobbo69

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
See what happens when I decide to NOT help anyone anymore with the same fucking repetitive questions and inquires?

I will say it again!!!

Use the site's SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of the page and TYPE IN(!!!!) what you are looking for and hit the cute, adorable SEARCH button with the red background, USE your EYES and your BRAIN to find what YOU need for YOURSELF!!!!

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
See what happens when I decide to NOT help anyone anymore with the same fucking repetitive questions and inquires?

I will say it again!!!

Use the site's SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of the page and TYPE IN(!!!!) what you are looking for and hit the cute, adorable SEARCH button with the red background, USE your EYES and your BRAIN to find what YOU need for YOURSELF!!!!
People will still ask, my friend, over and over and over and over again. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
Just ignore it, people will learn to use the search on their own if no one answers them.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes