ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Slut talking like a prude.
Thats why sara is best
So someone in an abusive relationship is automatically a 'slut'?

I hope whoever you wind up with turns out to be the most well-adjusted and sexually compatible virgin on the planet. Else you'll have to leave them for having a past.

I have seen a lot of posts comment Sara being jealous and her reaction at the end. and I think they are unfair. her reaction is quite understandable.
you have eat Sara ass for 2 years without never taking her virginity. now that she decided to give her virginity you start getting nudes from her best friend. the girl has all reasons to be upset. you guys will have to marry her now. or you guys are all asshols:LUL:
Sorry, I married within my species.

• Haha
Reactions: Rory Smith

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have seen a lot of posts comment Sara being jealous and her reaction at the end. and I think they are unfair. her reaction is quite understandable.
you have eat Sara ass for 2 years without never taking her virginity. now that she decided to give her virginity you start getting nudes from her best friend. the girl has all reasons to be upset. you guys will have to marry her now. or you guys are all asshols:LUL:
Thanks, mate. Finally, some voice of common sense and sincere feeling.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I'm going to make a small edit: Caroline, a young woman, the most romantic story in my opinion, the most successful woman in the game, the most logical story
I wonder when this young woman attends a meeting of anonymous alcoholics?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm your species? HAaa I'm seeing cats right? you are into cat girls. have you try Neko Paradise is a ok game:KEK:
( I'm just messing with you don't take it seriously)
Some more rankings, for those interested:
1) Human
2) Cat-girl (they can be cute, I suppose)
999) Dung beetle
7363) Tapeworms
83743) Trolls
83744) Gremlins

These numbers are approximate and only from rumor and legend. Like I said, I kept it in the species.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I
So someone in an abusive relationship is automatically a 'slut'?

I hope whoever you wind up with turns out to be the most well-adjusted and sexually compatible virgin on the planet. Else you'll have to leave them for having a past.

Sorry, I married within my species.
I guess u Are a fan of ntr. Is it true ??

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Some more rankings, for those interested:
1) Human
2) Cat-girl (they can be cute, I suppose)
999) Dung beetle
7363) Tapeworms
83743) Trolls
83744) Gremlins

These numbers are approximate and only from rumor and legend. Like I said, I kept it in the species.
I'm not interested, but I must admit that you are very lucky not to be allergic to cat hair.

Underc0de

Feb 14, 2019
I can't trigger the Sara SMS for this new update ¿You could help me with that please? I've passed the days, skipped time many times and the scene it's not triggered

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes