gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That's what the SEARCH bar is for in the upper right hand corner. It's a pity people don't use it or think of it if they want to look for something important or an answer to a question that's been asked a gazillion fucking times

You know EXACTLY who you are people
I agree.
It's just So much easier to ask and have some else put forth the effort than to put out any effort yourself.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Just realised that is the end of the content. Holy fuck that's it???? He literally split one sex scene into 3 scenes. It took like 10 minutes to go through everything in the update.
It's a small update that will be every two weeks Don't expect too much from each update

Reactions: spainhorse

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
That reverse blackmailing attempt of Celia doesn't really add up. The MC could still publish all the things he has on her. It's a stalemate at best. So, the MC acting like a pussy is a huge downturn for me. I hope that changes fast. I'm not into pussy MCs at all!
problem is pussy MC's are about 90% of the games out there! Seems like almost all of the Devs out there want to make their MC's beta boys. I can handle it for a short period if the MC turns it around on and mans up! But word of advise Stay away from the game "measuring my cum" It started off great till his mom decided to make the MC her own little boy toy bitch!

Reactions: Logan3000x

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone can help me? I already make celia to give blowjob and anal in school bathroom, and the next guide says to go to teacher office in morning but i didnt see anyone.

RedmanDR

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone can help me? I already make celia to give blowjob and anal in school bathroom, and the next guide says to go to teacher office in morning but i didnt see anyone.
You have to click through every possible choice in webcam dialogue, including sex toys ( at least in my case it worked).

Reactions: Theookta

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Evening. Webcam - order - vibrator. Then it will work (classroom. Morning Talk with celia)

Reactions: Theookta
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes