ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, Lily doesn't act like a friend. She knows that Sara loves MC and is jealous of him, and Lily uses it anyway and she is insistent.

And Sarah's jealousy.. is not healthy, really. I did not expect that she would behave like this.
It only reassures me to let her go.

I also play out of curiosity on a different routes. For me the most important and the only one is Caroline.

I'm playing Celia route now because I haven't played this route for a long time. :D
I never liked Sara or Lily. I have always wished there was a way to just skip the two of them. That girl in MC's class is much cuter then Lily or Sara. Isla is far more sexier then they are as well. Especially if MC can manage to get Isla & Sidra together!!!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah I originally was very neutral during .6e but I am not neutral towards her anymore. She either asked around from another classmate about the MC's number or did some sort of search thing online or whatever. It's just not cool at all what happened and it sent Sara on a near Aileen Wuornos state of mind, and at the WORST time too after Sara giving up her virginity.

I never ever thought her route would take that turn. I mean we knew she was jealous, inexperienced, shy, and insecure, but I didn't think she'd go bonkos like that. Her next update is going to be incredibly interesting to me.

I fucking love Caroline to death and me playing Sara's route DOES feel very weird, but it's out of curiosity's sake and it'll be like that for the other routes too since I am not emotionally involved in them. I DO in fact want to see the solo routes with the girls in the house and maybe Celia, but Caroline is the only one that has my heart.

But yeah, Sara is a bit, unhinged right now and you KNOW she's going to come in the MC's room at night and stare at him or wake him up or something creepy. It can't not happen.
Oh, beware, my lord, of jealousy! • It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock • The meat it feeds on...

jeal.jpg

"I will give you a golden cage, I will feed you with fruit, and I will attach a golden ball with diamonds to your leg"

As for me, Sarah can tie me with chains at will :love:

And gentlemen, without being too serious, please ;)

nAbArA187

Jul 19, 2021
hi please need help i cant clean the pool anyone knows the trick on how to clean it? currently latest version of milfy city 0.71b. please halp

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, beware, my lord, of jealousy! • It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock • The meat it feeds on...

View attachment 1307446

"I will give you a golden cage, I will feed you with fruit, and I will attach a golden ball with diamonds to your leg"

View attachment 1307446

That's a Zazdrosc lyric isn't it? I mean I know music from a lot of countries and as soon as I read that it sounded familiar. I'm not even joking right now. I'm a 1/4 Polish but I don't speak it, my roots go back to Prussian times to be honest. But that sounds very familiar to me

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
That's a Zazdrosc lyric isn't it? I mean I know music from a lot of countries and as soon as I read that it sounded familiar. I'm not even joking right now. I'm a 1/4 Polish but I don't speak it, my roots go back to Prussian times to be honest. But that sounds very familiar to me
BINGO sir, you just won the first prize :cool:
I figured the quote here fits and for some it will be more digestible than Master William and I accidentally discovered your roots. :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
BINGO sir, you just won the first prize :cool:
I figured the quote here fits and for some it will be more digestible than Master William and I accidentally discovered your roots. :)
William Master? The 1600s politician? That's who I immediately thought of anyway.

Yeah I found out a long time ago that I had Prussian roots. A little Polish, some German, some Russian, which is basically what Prussia was. I tried learning Russian once, couldn't do it. To me, Japanese is and was easier, as was German.

Anyway, I digress. In this case you're right. Jealousy is a green-eyed monster and I don't think you're going to get any greener of an eye than Sara. I mean she's a cute, lovable little thing most of the time, but not now that's for sure.

Reactions: L0thar

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Sorry kinda lost here on Celia. So, basically I already got her into webcam, into nude and even persuade her to bang the MC (both scenes). Lain's guide says that I got to see her in teacher's office, but she's not there. Help? Thanks!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Haha, I was surprised when I read the Polish word here. I'm from Poland. :LOL:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sorry kinda lost here on Celia. So, basically I already got her into webcam, into nude and even persuade her to bang the MC (both scenes). Lain's guide says that I got to see her in teacher's office, but she's not there. Help? Thanks!
in the evening do this: go to MC room, pc> Celia> orders> vibrator event> next morning, go to MC class (left) and click Celia, she should be here.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
William Master? The 1600s politician? That's who I immediately thought of anyway.

William Shakespeare a politician? I didn't know him from this side ;)
For me, just a master of the word with a capital letter M.

Yeah I found out a long time ago that I had Prussian roots. A little Polish, some German, some Russian, which is basically what Prussia was. I tried learning Russian once, couldn't do it. To me, Japanese is and was easier, as was German.

Maybe Belarus rather than Russia, just across the border of Prussia and the languages are very similar.
Russian? :oops: I believe that before you started speaking Russian, you would be speaking German in verse
;)

Anyway, I digress. In this case you're right. Jealousy is a green-eyed monster and I don't think you're going to get any greener of an eye than Sara. I mean she's a cute, lovable little thing most of the time, but not now that's for sure.
You can sleep well. My eyes are very slightly greenish if anything :)
That's why William used the word monster
But who wouldn't get agitated and even react too violently if he felt cheated, betrayed and used?
However, I hope that everything will be clarified and she will be as you described her again.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
William Shakespeare a politician? I didn't know him from this side ;)
For me, just a master of the word with a capital letter M.

Maybe Belarus rather than Russia, just across the border of Prussia and the languages are very similar.
Russian? :oops: I believe that before you started speaking Russian, you would be speaking German in verse
;)

I honestly wasn't thinking of Shakespeare to be honest, but that makes more sense now. For some reason I thought of something else.

But yes Shakespeare makes more sense, especially since I have his collective works as well. Just damn funny that I didn't think of him first

I did trace my last name using Ancestry.com and it showed Prussian *shrug* so that's what I went with :LOL:

The "Takagi" name is what I would choose as a last name whenever it is I get the means enough to get to Japan and live there

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Kinda hard to find the latest updates or news from patreon with all this non-topic chattings.
That's what the SEARCH bar is for in the upper right hand corner. It's a pity people don't use it or think of it if they want to look for something important or an answer to a question that's been asked a gazillion fucking times

You know EXACTLY who you are people

Reactions: gam2000
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes