Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Anyone got a walkthrough cant find the new fucken content
Really getting tired of reposting this for people who can't use the SEARCH feature on the site in the upper right hand corner of the page!

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

POST EDIT: Can the mods link this post or my HUNDREDS like it to the original post? I don't mind the extra post count numbers and all, but this is the 5th straight day I've been posting and re=posting this for people who can't look for it themselves in the SEARCH bar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I really can't understand how he describes what happened so badly and judges the game in several comments for that. To me he is intentionally lying.
the whole post is ridiculous because nothing is true. but the edit he did is really from a genius ( if you choose the romantic route poor Sara can't have an accident and fall on the ground)
It looks as if the author wanted to make anger on purpose.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
She said it as a joke she never meant, she'll get mad if you tell her you're still looking for a girlfriend
she said it at least TWICE! And lifted Sara's skirt. so i'm not sure how you saw that as a joke.

But the thing is to get the answers MC needs to talk to Judy at her house. That will answer as to why Linda is doing this in the first place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turki 10

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
Really getting tired of reposting this for people who can't use the SEARCH feature on the site in the upper right hand corner of the page!

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

POST EDIT: Can the mods link this post or my HUNDREDS like it to the original post? I don't mind the extra post count numbers and all, but this is the 5th straight day I've been posting and re=posting this for people who can't look for it themselves in the SEARCH bar
damn thats 2 years and thousands off dollars in donations worth of work. So glad i stopped dono

Reactions: Gpp271

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
she said it at least TWICE! And lifted Sara's skirt. so i'm not sure how you saw that as a joke.

But the thing is to get the answers MC needs to talk to Judy at her house. That will answer as to why Linda is doing this in the first place.
There are a lot of things we will know it from Judy, of course, such as the book that was with Linda and several things. I did not say that her story was unnecessary. I was only saying He must have a character with her one of the previous characters because she is a character who is being defined for the first time.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
if you are someone who gets the game for free you may be annoying and mad but you have no reason to complain (you can whine but you really have no reason to)
if you are someone who pay and for all this time you didn't cancel the sub on patreon you are a idiot that is very bad managing your money
I guess reading really is fundamental after all....
What is the first thing I said in my post?

It was a JOKE! And if you don't have a sense of humor perhaps you should not try and be a parent on a message board!
Because it's beyond your capability!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm playing new content with Sara. I'm having a date with her at the mall, and I'm already starting to dislike some things.

I understand that Sara wanted to dress sexy for MC, but this short skirt is a bit of an exaggeration. Anyone can watch Sarah's ass... There were moments when the salesman looked at Sara ass and I didn't like it very much. In addition, the MC didn't do anything, he didn't even notice that someone was looking at her because he himself was staring at Sarah's ass.
MC acted like a pervert, not a caring boyfriend.

The situation with Lily also irritated me. MC is on a date with Sara and Lily has spoiled their date. I don't care about Lily at all, I don't like her. Good thing at least I could have chosen not to give her a phone number.

Sarah's jealousy is even a little sweet.. but I hope she stops with this jealousy in the future. Because in the long run, it's gonna be annoying.

Well, I keep playing. For now, I'm at the scene after the date in Sarah's room. I will see if this update will improve, because so far I do not like it very much.

Apr 16, 2020
Wow, like Chill?
There is no Justifying ISCTOR and his release delays, and no show on patrons, you can say Like your fault for supporting, but like some people just want to support a dev for its work and expect a regular release, its not wrong to expect that even if you are playing it for free, DEVS make deadlines and they have to meet it, its fine if its late to the dead line devs are human. And Stop getting Triggered on every one commenting about the dislike of the dev pullin this shit cause for isctor its not really the 1sst time.
Everyone is free to criticize till they make some modicum of sense, not fighting eachother with a dick measuring contest, just wank and go your merry way

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning

Here is android apk by my friend BrandyYT
https://f95zone.to/members/brandyyt.3116311/

and apk includes mod too and here is link:
Mega

Apk work on every phone.

Thank you
Android version have problem when pool clean.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I'm done playing the new update. That ending was .. weird. Sarah is really scary in this state.
Lily pissed me off a lot by sending these nudes. I wonder where she got the MC's phone number, since I didn't give it to her.
I'm not interested in Lily at all, she is ugly. So this drama in the end only pissed me off because it was inevitable.
I'm afraid of Sarah now. :ROFLMAO:

A very short update.
Caroline is still the best woman. :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Okay, I'm done playing the new update. That ending was .. weird. Sarah is really scary in this state.
Lily pissed me off a lot by sending these nudes. I wonder where she got the MC's phone number, since I didn't give it to her.
I'm not interested in Lily at all, she is ugly. So this drama in the end only pissed me off because it was inevitable.
I'm afraid of Sarah now. :ROFLMAO:

A very short update.
Caroline is still the best woman. :)
Yeah I originally was very neutral during .6e but I am not neutral towards her anymore. She either asked around from another classmate about the MC's number or did some sort of search thing online or whatever. It's just not cool at all what happened and it sent Sara on a near Aileen Wuornos state of mind, and at the WORST time too after Sara giving up her virginity.

I never ever thought her route would take that turn. I mean we knew she was jealous, inexperienced, shy, and insecure, but I didn't think she'd go bonkos like that. Her next update is going to be incredibly interesting to me.

I fucking love Caroline to death and me playing Sara's route DOES feel very weird, but it's out of curiosity's sake and it'll be like that for the other routes too since I am not emotionally involved in them. I DO in fact want to see the solo routes with the girls in the house and maybe Celia, but Caroline is the only one that has my heart.

But yeah, Sara is a bit, unhinged right now and you KNOW she's going to come in the MC's room at night and stare at him or wake him up or something creepy. It can't not happen.

Reactions: Qmil679

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I believe at this point of the story the below option should be available...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might be available in later updates so he can do a late night creep in her room and ask for that. As far as I can remember you can't do that with Linda either but you can with Caroline to a point once you advance in her relationship.

It might come down the road though.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I originally was very neutral during .6e but I am not neutral towards her anymore. She either asked around from another classmate about the MC's number or did some sort of search thing online or whatever. It's just not cool at all what happened and it sent Sara on a near Aileen Wuornos state of mind, and at the WORST time too after Sara giving up her virginity.

I never ever thought her route would take that turn. I mean we knew she was jealous, inexperienced, shy, and insecure, but I didn't think she'd go bonkos like that. Her next update is going to be incredibly interesting to me.

I fucking love Caroline to death and me playing Sara's route DOES feel very weird, but it's out of curiosity's sake and it'll be like that for the other routes too since I am not emotionally involved in them. I DO in fact want to see the solo routes with the girls in the house and maybe Celia, but Caroline is the only one that has my heart.

But yeah, Sara is a bit, unhinged right now and you KNOW she's going to come in the MC's room at night and stare at him or wake him up or something creepy. It can't not happen.
Yeah, Lily doesn't act like a friend. She knows that Sara loves MC and is jealous of him, and Lily uses it anyway and she is insistent.

And Sarah's jealousy.. is not healthy, really. I did not expect that she would behave like this.
It only reassures me to let her go.

I also play out of curiosity on a different routes. For me the most important and the only one is Caroline.

I'm playing Celia route now because I haven't played this route for a long time. :D

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
There are a lot of things we will know it from Judy, of course, such as the book that was with Linda and several things. I did not say that her story was unnecessary. I was only saying He must have a character with her one of the previous characters because she is a character who is being defined for the first time.
Judy is the one that got MC thinking about Linda, Caroline & Sara in a sexual way. She also helped him with Celia. So Linda/Bob, Caroline & Sara story lines sort of hinge on what Judy has to tell MC. As does Celia's. That may also open up a story line to her and maybe even other characters as well. We will just have to wait and see.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I believe at this point of the story the below option should be available...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someday it will certainly be when the route will be further developed.

I miss the sex scenes with Caroline at night. It would be nice if Dev gave us the opportunity to have them again. (I mean the cowgirl and doggy style sex scenes where Caroline surprised the MC from behind when the MC walked into her room)
After moving the story forward, we cannot have them anymore.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes