Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah. I prefer to make a separate save for each woman and have solo route with them and can impregnate them, than to have a harem.
It's more romantic.

Best to take Caroline and run away with her and live happily, have kids.. :giggle:
Caroline is hands down THE best route in the game. You want romance like I do? You can't get any better than her

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
sorry guys but to unlock this thing I have to do more since it doesn't make me interact with my mother and it will be to increase our relationship
helppppppppppppppp
You can't access it yet. It's going to come much much later on in some future update.

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom
Thank you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The moment I heard what Caroline suffered and what that asshole was doing to her .. I wanted to hug Caroline tightly and then go kill this bastard.

The story with Caroline is the best, very well developed and the most romantic.
I'm waiting for solo pregnancy ending with her. But unfortunately it won't happen soon. (if I will ever live to see it... :confused:)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
No "Harem" tag? Hmm, hopefully this doesn't blow up in the MC's face too much when his ladies find it out.
I don't want to decide which one I like more.
Being forced to caused me already to drop other quite good novels...
it won't upset Linda since she keeps pushing MC towards getting with Caroline and Sara as well. Heck she would probably help MC get with every female in the game!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now I have a moment when I start a new content with Sara. I'll see what Dev added. But after what people say about this update, I don't expect much.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
The moment I heard what Caroline suffered and what that asshole was doing to her .. I wanted to hug Caroline tightly and then go kill this bastard.

The story with Caroline is the best, very well developed and the most romantic.
I'm waiting for solo pregnancy ending with her. But unfortunately it won't happen soon. (if I will ever live to see it... :confused:)
I was so happy when I saw him killed And the story with Caroline is really the best and she will have an pregnancy ending but we don't know when

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Now I have a moment when I start a new content with Sara. I'll see what Dev added. But after what people say about this update, I don't expect much.
Yeah it's pretty short. I mean I'll admit I do find Sara cute, but if you ever saw the movie "Fatal Attraction" with Glenn Close, you'll see what I mean with Sara. That's all I'm saying. She gets a little...mad. :LOL:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think he wrote at Discordit will probably be an update on Celia. But anyway, if he learned something is that his words dont warrant anything. :D
it is almost like the Dev forgot the story lines of his own game!!! Personally I think he should do that Judy story line. Then you could find out why everything is going on! Then clear up the Linda story line cause she would probably help MC get the rest of the females in the game

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
it is almost like the Dev forgot the story lines of his own game!!! Personally I think he should do that Judy story line. Then you could find out why everything is going on! Then clear up the Linda story line cause she would probably help MC get the rest of the females in the game
He did say Judy was going to get her own route, which will probably involve an ending with Linda with them in a MFF relationship. That's how I see that going.

Reactions: Evoque

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah it's pretty short. I mean I'll admit I do find Sara cute, but if you ever saw the movie "Fatal Attraction" with Glenn Close, you'll see what I mean with Sara. That's all I'm saying. She gets a little...mad. :LOL:
Yeah, she is jealous girl. :KEK:

Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
She's cute, of course I won't deny it, but young girls don't fall in love without doing something big for them, Either by helping them or saving them from something. Sarah's story is weak because making her fall in love with MC for no logical reason. Sometimes I don't understand how the same person who wrote Caroline's story is the same person who wrote Sarah's story

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes