Nov 1, 2018
WTF ?!
1 - He finally updated it after a decade! That's the good news!
2 - No way ICSTOR made this story! It's some newb bullshit story line! Way too easy, no intensity play before it, Sara became a slut, the most important climax isn't rewarding, no choices in the act granting immersion...

^alucard^

Jun 7, 2018
Not sure if someone posted something similar, But I have a theory that Icstor actually completed 3000+ renders over the last year but realized 1 big update will just mean he will need to work on the next update/ game immediately. Instead hes opted for 2 small updates per month which going by this updates size means he probably has renders to last him at least 6-8 months more.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Not sure if someone posted something similar, But I have a theory that Icstor actually completed 3000+ renders over the last year but realized 1 big update will just mean he will need to work on the next update/ game immediately. Instead hes opted for 2 small updates per month which going by this updates size means he probably has renders to last him at least 6-8 months more.
He said he had 8000renders and he said he's going to finish before the end of this year to start his new project, milfy Kingdom, but if he's going to run at that rate with every update, we'll have at least five years left. (Practically if he intended to release an update every two weeks Same size as last update and was not late, there would be 10 months)

Last edited:
Reactions: ^alucard^

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Did he say that he will upload an update each moth or am I remember this wrong ?
He aims to update bi-weekly like NLT does.
According to the devs claims he has most of the material ready to roll out several updates.
He now chooses to only have updates in smaller increments with two weeks in between.
We just have to be patient I guess...

Reactions: Dynamite20

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Wait until the end of July, there will be an update for another girl.
Hopefully Judy, the neighbors or Liza & Yazxmin. Of course if the Dev wants to stick with the young girls ( god i hope not!) there is always Sara's best friend and the girl in MC's homeroom class. So the Dev has plenty of options.

Judy is probably the most important since she can give the background story of why Linda wants MC so badly!. I personally wish he would do Judy since to me she is classy, HOT and cute all rolled up into one!

Liza & Yazxmin want a baby in the worst way!!! Yazxmin can't be the one to get pregnant due to her modelling jobs. That leaves Liza.........who believes she is FULL BLOWN Lesbian. That could be a interesting story.

The Neighbors. MC's wants to help Isla in the worst way and get in her panties. It seems the story is hinting that the guy that got Sidra pregnant with Isla ran off on her as soon as he found out she was pregnant (at least that is what i'm reading between the lines). So Sidra hates all MEN due to him and wants Isla to hate all men and become a Lesbian. Again another interesting story that could unfold. How will the Dev have MC fix this so Sidra will back off and let Isla be what she herself wants to be???

The younger girls, Sara's friend & the girl in MC's class would just be filler stories. Unless the Dev decides to offer a romantic route. Where MC dumps everyone and just dates either Sara's friend, girl in MC's class or Isla. but damn that would be boring as hell!!!

There is also Linda always hinting that MC should get with Caroline or Sara. So there could be 3 some or 4 some story line. 4 some could help with the Linda & Bob story and get MC to take over as head of the family.

I personally won't consider the game as finished till the Dev finishes the story with Linda and Bob!!! That was a cliffhanger that the Dev should have waited on!!! Sort of unrealistic that they are all living happily together in that house so MC can do these side stories. When (depending on if you pulled the blanket up or not) Bob caught MC and Linda having sex!!! So the Dev ( yes i know this is wishful thinking) needs to do something like have Bob move out for a period of time. Or have a scene with Linda telling Bob some BS story as to why she and MC was naked together on his bed. Such as MC had hurt his penis up was too embarrassed to be naked in front of Linda so Linda had to get naked first to show him it was no big deal. ( sorry best i could come up with). Dev sort of work himself into a corner on that story line.

Reactions: bloodseeker2306

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There is also Linda always hinting that MC should get with Caroline or Sara. So there could be 3 some or 4 some story line. 4 some could help with the Linda & Bob story and get MC to take over as head of the family.
According to the ending choices, there is a harem route with the MC and the three women. I'm guessing, at that point, Bob is already gone or is in complete oblivion about the whole thing. I'm guessing maybe ICSTOR combines storylines, especially when it comes to Bob, his business & the twins wanting insider secrets.

Like you said, the MC probably takes over and they all go crazy for him all the time, just like the harem ending in Faerin's MotH

I have three saves for Linda:

Save 1 - No blanket & No Twins
Save 2 - No blanket & Helping Twins
Save 3 - Blanket & No Twins

Just because I don't know if helping the twins bleeds into Linda's storyline or not, since it is technically a different route

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm saying this once:

If you told her to use the vibrator egg, go to the classroom in the morning, click on HER and NOT the desk

and it's not a bug. It was in .6e as well, it's just NOT DOCUMENTED in a walkthrough or anything. You have to pay attention to what you tell her to do in the webcam chats!
I'm playing according to the mode, now i got bugs

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
And for all those stuck on Celia Step 18.....

USE THE SITE'S SEARCH FEATURE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER!!!! I answered this question hundreds of times since the update. You can EASILY solve the problem YOURSELVES!!!
I don't see her in the morning. so it's bug

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes