Dec 13, 2018
I tried the persistent saves posted here some days ago, but I still have to find one with full gallery and secret scenes, I guess nobody was able to progress/finish the game ? I am stuck as well

Jul 6, 2017
What to do?
I'm stuck :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you not see her sense in class making here cum in front of student in left class in morning try do it after reply all first steps in chat evening from above to down again and in last vibrator event and its will trigger in morning in left class after two days she will call you in speaker of school when you step in it morning she will ask help to find blackmailer

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Use this as walkground

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom
that really helped, thx

Reactions: michel.gellar7

lopolone

Sep 2, 2018
I had to progress with others until that was able to be cleared. Like almost to the end of all other characters before that let me clear and I met her in the school hallway in the AM and it let me progress.
I finished the story with the other characters, but with Celia I am stuck in the same place, she does not appear in the school or in the hall or in the teacher's room

• Angry
Reactions: ZenGarden

deep_toot

Mar 8, 2020
I finished the story with the other characters, but with Celia I am stuck in the same place, she does not appear in the school or in the hall or in the teacher's room
I ran into this issue as well. Go on the webcam with her and order her to wear the vibrator. Then go to her class the next day and it should trigger a scene when you click on her. You should be able to progress her storyline after that.

• Angry
Reactions: ZenGarden

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
**headshake**

Yeah I blocked him a few hours or go or whenever it was too. I'd say either parents are failing or the education system is failing. If they're over 18 or 21, they're failing and they are just a lost cause. Is "lazy brain" an actual disease? Because if so, it's pretty rampant this day and age. :LOL:
This is good. You should stay away from nonsense seriously. I did not find any useful words in what he wrote. It is all nonsense.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This is NOT a Complaint, I repeat Not a Complaint!!!

I know she has lots of fans here and I'm not knocking her....Or the Dev making it as I applaud the fact there was even an update at all!!!!!!

But I do find this thought banging around my head and thought I would share it with my friends here....

Download a game called Milfy City? = Free or $10 on Patreon
Wait for an Update? = 1.5 Years of your life and/or $180 on Patreon (1.5 Years at $10 per month minimum)
Only content updated in
Milfy City update is the YOUNG VIRGIN female content? = PRICELESS!

hoobastank404

Aug 11, 2017
Dude, I haven't played this game in over a year and a half; I have no clue what the fuck is going on in the story anymore. Some dude just had a bad time in an alley and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or not.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes