UKTomJUKN

Jul 1, 2021
first time playing this game and doing caroline's story and i'm stuck on the walkthrough on step 31 need help no one is outside the house so i am stuck

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
no on the walkthrough it says at night outside the house but nobody is there at all so i don't know what to do now cause i seem to be stuck here
You went out both entrances? the front entrance and the back entrance? That sounds like when Caroline first wants to talk to the MC about him helping her. She's out of front entrance, not the kitchen one.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
No "Harem" tag? Hmm, hopefully this doesn't blow up in the MC's face too much when his ladies find it out.
I don't want to decide which one I like more.
Being forced to caused me already to drop other quite good novels...

UKTomJUKN

Jul 1, 2021
You went out both entrances? the front entrance and the back entrance? That sounds like when Caroline first wants to talk to the MC about him helping her. She's out of front entrance, not the kitchen one.
yeah i've tried both entrances to the house and exited them both but no one is there at all so i am really confused

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
No "Harem" tag? Hmm, hopefully this doesn't blow up in the MC's face too much when his ladies find it out.
I don't want to decide which one I like more.
Being forced to caused me already to drop other quite good novels...
There will be a harem ending, although I don't like it. This is the best ending with one character

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I love the moment when MC returns the necklace to Caroline. And the scenes after the MC with Caroline left the restaurant.. are unforgettable.
Caroline is the best! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's one of the best parts of the entire game. He really does treat her well and loves her. Keep going in the game. They have some great dialogue between them

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Guys how to trigger new update's event? I didnt play loooong time and forgot how to contact with Sara. Can someone tell me?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Guys how to trigger new update's event? I didnt play loooong time and forgot how to contact with Sara. Can someone tell me?
Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry guys but to unlock this thing I have to do more since it doesn't make me interact with my mother and it will be to increase our relationship
helppppppppppppppp

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
The story of Caroline is the best , because there are many special scenes. Return her necklace was a special moment. Helping her restore the store as it was. Helping her with money the moment their relationship began in MC's room. When they were at the lake The last event, which started in the restaurant and ended in the hotel, is completely special. It is the only story that has such special scenes. There is no story that compares with it in this game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah. I prefer to make a separate save for each woman and have solo route with them and can impregnate them, than to have a harem.
It's more romantic.

Best to take Caroline and run away with her and live happily, have kids.. :giggle:
Caroline is hands down THE best route in the game. You want romance like I do? You can't get any better than her

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
sorry guys but to unlock this thing I have to do more since it doesn't make me interact with my mother and it will be to increase our relationship
helppppppppppppppp
You can't access it yet. It's going to come much much later on in some future update.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes