Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As for her jealousy, this is logical. All young girls think that all girls want to steal their boyfriend
Yup. I'm guessing, in a future update, you pick Sara over Lily and that gets you the 4th relationship point. It's going to be drawn out and all with drama, since Lily I think IS getting her own route as well.

Reactions: Turki 10

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think that the harem road will not have Lilly. Yes, she will have her own route. But if Mc chooses Lilly and does not choose Sarah, then Lilly will be in real danger. :ROFLMAO:
No the harem route, for right now is restricted to the girls in the house.

I can see Judy/Linda/MC together in one ending and maybe, if there is a choice on how things play out, Sara/Lily/MC in an ending. But naturally I don't care about that.

I don't really know it's all speculation and spit-balling right now.

But the Judy/Linda/MC thing makes sense since like I said a couple of weeks ago. Linda's seduction of the MC is all part of the deal with Judy in writing her book, so those three belong together in Judy's ending.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
No the harem route, for right now is restricted to the girls in the house.

I can see Judy/Linda/MC together in one ending and maybe, if there is a choice on how things play out, Sara/Lily/MC in an ending. But naturally I don't care about that.

I don't really know it's all speculation and spit-balling right now.

But the Judy/Linda/MC thing makes sense since like I said a couple of weeks ago. Linda's seduction of the MC is all part of the deal with Judy in writing her book, so those three belong together in Judy's ending.
To be honest with you, I don't care about all those endings and I don't even think I'll start over to see how it would be. Not all of the characters in this game caught my attention except Caroline. I may have bothered you by saying this a few times, but I only wish Happy ending with Caroline
P3_P0340.jpg

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sara going full NICE BOAT would be a hilarious bad end.
Yeah I don't think Sara would turn bisexual at any point and want to be with Lily. She's not the kind to share that's for sure

To be honest with you, I don't care about all those endings and I don't even think I'll start over to see how it would be. Not all of the characters in this game caught my attention except Caroline. I may have bothered you by saying this a few times, but I only wish Happy ending with Caroline
View attachment 1306830
Caroline, to me, is in a class by herself when it comes to these games.

I know the game takes a lot of crap as does the dev, but I have to give all the credit in the world to whoever did their dialogue and the ideas for their scenes. It is very touching, very emotional, especially to see her walls break down and allow the relationship to start.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Yeah I don't think Sara would turn bisexual at any point and want to be with Lily. She's not the kind to share that's for sure

I know the game takes a lot of crap as does the dev, but I have to give all the credit in the world to whoever did their dialogue and the ideas for their scenes. It is very touching, very emotional, especially to see her walls break down and allow the relationship to start.
I still keep all the progress we've seen since she told MC the deal was canceled and then step by step Until it became a love affair it was a really great story. 1_229.jpg

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

agree with Caroline and will say Linda is a close second for me. A few of the story lines are done very well. The neighbors for example is very well done up to when it just stopped same with Liza and her wife.

Reactions: Thermophob

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am curious how the therapist persuaded the headmaster to give MC a day off from school. :KEK:

She said she has a great gift of persuasion. Hope it's none of the things Cindy (I don't know if I wrote her name correctly) did under the headmaster's desk. :LOL:

Of course I'm just joking.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am curious how the therapist persuaded the headmaster to give MC a day off from school. :KEK:

She said she has a great gift of persuasion. Hope it's none of the things Cindy (I don't know if I wrote her name correctly) did under the headmaster's desk. :LOL:

Of course I'm just joking.
She gave him a hummer that's what I think

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I know, but it has to be inserted with another character. Judy we don't know anything about her. It's a new story that begins. It should have been earlier. Now at least put her in with another character. Don't cross too much of her story at once.
Seems logic to me, Judy has little content now.
Judy's route is going to have Linda mixed in it for sure at least that's what I think. Yeah she has it out for Celia, but Judy and Linda have a deal going regarding the MC and she even calls her one night during that route. So that's why I think Judy's route, and ending, is going to include Linda for an MFF ending

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But if there was an ending for Linda and Judy, this would be Linda alone. She has three ends, the MC End and she's the alone. The End of Judy and Linda. The End of the Harem
Yeah Linda could possibly be in multiple endings; solo, harem, Judy, and who the fuck knows what's going to happen, if anything, with the Aunts. Could Linda be involved in that as well since one of them is her sister? Makes you wonder

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Considering how bad the dialogue was in this update, I can't wait to see the dialogue for the harem route.
Don't get me wrong, but now I know that Sara is a psycho girlfriend, Caroline has PTSD from last relationship, Linda is over the top insecure and not happy, all in all, trust issues. How can you get them to share the MC? This could be some deep shit, if only we had a good writer.

But alas, what I have read in the last one, it will be some bullshit excuse or idiotic dialogue, written by a 12 year old, coming out next apocalypse on Patreon :)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If that were true, it would be nonsense, while there are so many unfinished stories,Why would you go for a completely new character. I now realize that Sarah's story was even better
Cause the story before this update left off with Judy. MC was suppose to go to her house to find out why she and Linda were talking. There was even a place on the map for Judy's house but MC wasn't able to go there.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
That ending made no sense at all to Caroline, who was one of her clear conditions for Mc not to cheat on her. Sarah, who kicked Mc out of the room only because a girl didn't even give her his number, sent him nuds, kicked him out of her room.And Linda, who asked MC narrowly twice, are you still looking for a girl friend, and then she replied with a question to him, I'm not enough for you, I don't know how he can make them give up their words and accept to share MC
But Linda has also hint a few times that MC should date Caroline or Sara (or both)> She also lifted Sara's skirt so MC could see her panties. It seems to me that maybe the problem is the Dev is forgetting his own story lines!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
But Linda has also hint a few times that MC should date Caroline or Sara (or both)> She also lifted Sara's skirt so MC could see her panties. It seems to me that maybe the problem is the Dev is forgetting his own story lines!
She said it as a joke she never meant, she'll get mad if you tell her you're still looking for a girlfriend

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes