Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For me, Caroline is the best. But it's a matter of taste of course. ;)

The fact that Sara is the most cute, I can agree.
But Caroline's body... a goddess. :love:
And as for me, Caroline story is more interesting and better.
Finally someone else who like Caroline better than Sara. For me Sara it the basically the "ugly duckling" working her way to becoming a beautiful Swan with a touch of Yandere near the end. (Feel free to disagree but Sara showing that violent display near the end of her update to her best friend's picture gave me that Yandere vibe which in many cases is a turn off for me)

However for Caroline she reminds me of the a somewhat damaged girl when it comes to love (due to her bad relationships and break ups) who is trying to make something for herself and from the looks of things just needs the right person which in this case can be the MC.

Plus I feel Caroline's Chemistry with the MC is better than both Sara's and Linda respectfully.

While the game does show that the paths are intermixed at points (assuming you are doing certain questlines together) I also somewhat feel that ending wise Caroline would have the best one as well seeing as you aren't getting the Yandere with Sara, and still get a woman on the goddess pedestal without the destruction of a father and Marriage with Linda.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
what i don't understand is that it seemed to me that sara and judy's scenario was finished since december. Then he was working on caroline, linda and celia's so clearly I think he did this to get rid of the abandonment tag.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
>bitches about facepalms under their comments

>says: "Can you be any more childish?"

View attachment 1305453
I'm going to go with what the Rock said many years for those John Cena fans, although I don't know your age but are you a "walking virgin and you're 42?"

btw, point proven on the amount of "intelligence" in this thread. Look like we just added another piece of mindless, sewer sludge bottom-feeder to the list of people that populate this thread.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Finally someone else who like Caroline better than Sara. For me Sara it the basically the "ugly duckling" working her way to becoming a beautiful Swan with a touch of Yandere near the end. (Feel free to disagree but Sara showing that violent display near the end of her update to her best friend's picture gave me that Yandere vibe which in many cases is a turn off for me)

However for Caroline she reminds me of the a somewhat damaged girl when it comes to love (due to her bad relationships and break ups) who is trying to make something for herself and from the looks of things just needs the right person which in this case can be the MC.

Plus I feel Caroline's Chemistry with the MC is better than both Sara's and Linda respectfully.

While the game does show that the paths are intermixed at points (assuming you are doing certain questlines together) I also somewhat feel that ending wise Caroline would have the best one as well seeing as you aren't getting the Yandere with Sara, and still get a woman on the goddess pedestal without the destruction of a father and Marriage with Linda.
Yeah. I became very attached to Caroline. Her story is very interesting and a bit sad, it engages me emotionally.

I feel very attached to Caroline, I want to protect her and make sure that nothing bad happens to her. She has suffered too much.

I like Sara and Linda, but their story did not interest me so much.

I generally love games where we can have a relationship with a mother, I like this taboo. I like Linda and her body, she is a hot milf. However, the situation with her marriage is somewhat bad.

Sara is a typical young virgin girl, the story with her is not that interesting and exciting. She is sweet, cute.. but she doesn't match Caroline as for me.

Sorry to Sara fans here. But that's just my opinion and please respect it. Everyone has a favorite woman. ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
what i don't understand is that it seemed to me that sara and judy's scenario was finished since december. Then he was working on caroline, linda and celia's so clearly I think he did this to get rid of the abandonment tag.
I feel something like Dev would like give these stories in a few updates. Since he already has more content done, and he only gave us Sara story.

On patreon already 80% of the next update done.
So it's not that much missing until the next update.

But knowing that Dev, it feels like we'll wait another year or two until a new update is released. It is normal. This Dev loves milking people. ;)

Let's wait until the abandoned tag is added, then Dev will hurry up and release new update.

Reactions: XdanielX

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This new update Sara content was... So bad... Seriously who said DEV ''make pure/cute Sara girl who literaly wears panty showing clothes, show your panties to salesman ''Accidently'' -_- (Some people made comment about it im trying to manipulete content and try to show game bad... I mean... Is she was waiting not show her panties or tits with wearing that dress? Can we realy tell this ''Accidently'' ? Anyways...) And make her jealous Yandere who wants kill anyone touch MC.'' ? Or who said ''Even player choice romance relationship wtih Sara MC shouldnt be angry about people who look Sara panties, MC shouldnt act like gentalman, dont help her. He should just drool over her body while other people look her tits and ass hanging around.'' I'm realy seriously wondering who is this amazing person... Thanks to him i start thinking why i love this game so much before... And after thinkin some time i relased only amazing part of this game was Caroline Path. Honestly i dont know who write Caroline Path but he is damn amazing. She is probably #1 girl on my adult game girl list. I love her and MC connection, their romantic and well writed path. But im pretty sure this Sara update wasnt made by same person. Thats impossible...

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Abandoned tag won't be added automatically. This is why it took so long last time, noone reported the thread with a good reason why it should be marked abandoned. Once it was reported, the thread was marked abandoned within a couple of days.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly im pretty much disappointed with this update... Aside from not getting 2 year update this update Sara character was so out of character... I mean me or people was loving this girl for her pure moves... Showing her panties and tits for whole parlor or mall and salesmans is so annoying... Whats next? Showing panties to other guys for teasing them etc? I gues people is ok Sara do these sluty things? Or maybe people cant complain anyting about this because of complain about 2 year without update LOL.

Edit: at least this type of scenes should be different for people who choice romance route.
View attachment 1305528
What you write about is as annoying as possible and I personally wish it hadn't happened. However, it happened by accident and it was not Sarah's intention, so there is no reason to believe that there will be "showing panties to other guys for teasing them", for example. She still remains a nice and modest girl after all. We can also say that the MC turned out to be a jerk because he didn't react when the salesman looked under Sarah's dress. If somebody's girl fell over, he would ask if he needs help but he gave it right away. Complaints about the fact that he managed the events in such a way can be directed to the author of the game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
2 years now is it? 7500 patreons, that's why this is slow to release. milking so much it's sicking! support this DEV is a waste of money because it take 1-2 years per update. it's sad, because this game is amazing.
I don't understand how to be so stupid to support this game for so long time without releases, just shocking for me really, normal game updates in around 1.5-2.5 month, here I am not a Patreon sub do not why it took 1.5 year to release something, developer fine with giving nothing with moron subs, pathetic.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm stuck in the 18th story with Celia..
On WT write that I should go to the teachers room in the morning. But when I'm there, nothing happens and nobody is there.

I do not know what to do. I've tried all the options a couple of times in the evening while talking to Celia on the webcam then going to school the next morning, but it didn't help.

Reactions: pdurant69

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
First of all you are talking like Sara and MC is real person, they are not real you know? And secondly my whole comment is about my complain to author of the game (DEV) So... Maybe you should read/understand people comments before giving answer to them...

Note: The MC part you are talking about is another annoying point. Thanks for telling i forgot to write that aswell. MC who choice romance relationship with Sara should act more lovely, should be angry to those people who look her etc... MC wasnt guy like that before and thats honestly another bad point about this update.
You surprised me with that statement. It never occurred to me to think that we are talking about real persons here.
But I can see we agree that the author, whoever he is, did not do a good job this time. However, there is a chance that it will change for the better.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm stuck in the 18th story with Celia..
On WT write that I should go to the teachers room in the morning. But when I'm there, nothing happens and nobody is there.

I do not know what to do. I've tried all the options a couple of times in the evening while talking to Celia on the webcam then going to school the next morning, but it didn't help.
I had to progress with others until that was able to be cleared. Like almost to the end of all other characters before that let me clear and I met her in the school hallway in the AM and it let me progress.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes