Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love Caroline and her story, she is the best woman in this game. :love:

The only thing that bothers me about her is how often she talks about her ex-boyfriends and what she did with them and everything else. I don't want to know how many guys she had and what she did with them..
I know she's an experienced young woman, but she doesn't have to tell me about her ex non stop.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Gotta love Twain. Read most of his works, have some leather bound collection book of his around here somewhere. Like 5 or 6 volumes altogether or something like that. Anyway, thought I'd interject that whether ya'll care or not :LOL:
I care.
It's nice to meet someone who not only understands the context but also appreciates good literature.

By the way, I envy you this collection book. If you ever have a break-in, you know where to look ;)

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
How the fuck does the dynamic with celia change when she finds out who you are? Honestly you can still ruin her life, so why does the mc act like a bitch?

edit: actually going a little farther and seeing judy's reaction i have come to the conclusion that for some reason almost every female character has to be a manipulative bitch. Linda, Judy, Celia, the twins, the neighbor, and yazmin are all extremely manipulative, selfish cunts who will force people to do their bidding. I was enjoying this for the most part, even with the neighbor since i thought it was a one off, then the twins showed up and i thought ok don't like them but no real repercussionsand i get some content. Nope, these bitches let you suck on one of the twins tits for a name of a company that will make them a shit ton of money for them and be extremely detrimental to my father and my life. I mean the mc is just being led around like a pussy. Then i find out about the mom and judy angle and it is clear that the mom set shit up to put the mc into a position to be more open to a relationship. and then celia finds out you blackmailed her and somehow that means you can't ruin her life. like what does she honestly have on you to change the power dynamic besides just the mc being a fucking wimp. I am now done with this. it started off good but now it just ruins every character and makes the mc seem incompetent and pathetic. good luck to the author but this just isn't for me anymore.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I love Caroline and her story, she is the best woman in this game. :love:

The only thing that bothers me about her is how often she talks about her ex-boyfriends and what she did with them and everything else. I don't want to know how many guys she had and what she did with them..
I know she's an experienced young woman, but she doesn't have to tell me about her ex non stop.
Well she's traumatized by what happened, which I can understand, but if you're on Caroline's route you do know Charles gets what's coming to him when he gets kidnapped and killed, so, the world won't miss him. I don't think she'll talk about it too much when and IF the new update comes.

Oh right, since I am already out of reactions, here.... + (y)

I care.
It's nice to meet someone who not only understands the context but also appreciates good literature.

By the way, I envy you this collection book. If you ever have a break-in, you know where to look ;)
Yeah it wasn't easy to find I had to go to an antique book store and pay a very big hefty penny many years ago. One of my prized possessions I have to say along with, which I know you're going to find pretty damn funny actually, my 8-volume work of St. Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica. But yeah I like to think I'm somewhat sophisticated, especially in the literary world.

And your post gets a + (y) as well. Damn reaction limit BS!

Reactions: aaronburr

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How the fuck does the dynamic with celia change when she finds out who you are? Honestly you can still ruin her life, so why does the mc act like a bitch?
Well being anonymous is a lot better than being known if you're in a blackmail situation. Once she finds out who he is, he's at a disadvantage until Judy gives the MC the "mickey" to slip in her drink then things change again until he breaks her.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Like me, if you're waiting for Caroline, we're going to be waiting a very long time I would think she is the one that has the most content and her main-game route is done. We're just waiting for to see how her pregnancy route plays out, so it's going to be a good while for sure.

Lothar - I appreciate the kind words my friend. The last few days here and in the mod thread have really killed my hands typing the same thing over and over, yet, people don't use the site's features as they're meant to be used. They "always run home to mama" for help. I mean, we ARE meant to be intelligent beings right? Then why don't people use that intelligence?

Anyway, thanks for the kind words again Lothar. Much appreciated. At least I know there are some people out there that value my help. (y)
Thank you for the good words.
I am glad that I could make you a little happy. :)
Let me just add that I admire your patience for all those lazy and unable to use the search option.
By the way, I would like to get a dollar each time another question is asked, does anyone know how? or can anyone give? ;)
You touched on the subject of intelligence. I will answer like this. I've seen grafitti: thinking doesn't hurt. When I look at human activities, I think for some people it is at least as painful a process as giving birth to kidney stones.
Good luck (y)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Well she's traumatized by what happened, which I can understand, but if you're on Caroline's route you do know Charles gets what's coming to him when he gets kidnapped and killed, so, the world won't miss him. I don't think she'll talk about it too much when and IF the new update comes.

Oh right, since I am already out of reactions, here.... + (y)

Yeah it wasn't easy to find I had to go to an antique book store and pay a very big hefty penny many years ago. One of my prized possessions I have to say along with, which I know you're going to find pretty damn funny actually, my 8-volume work of St. Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica. But yeah I like to think I'm somewhat sophisticated, especially in the literary world.

And your post gets a + (y) as well. Damn reaction limit BS!
Good things cost and are worth the money.
Nice to meet someone with good taste.
I don't care about "Damn reaction limit BS!" It is important that we understand each other.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Judging by the number of reviews and the amount of stars I guess the update wasn't really good

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
Well being anonymous is a lot better than being known if you're in a blackmail situation. Once she finds out who he is, he's at a disadvantage until Judy gives the MC the "mickey" to slip in her drink then things change again until he breaks her.
I mean i get being anonymous is better but what can she actually do besides just physically assault him. which she could get in trouble for. if she goes after him for the blackmail then her secret gets revealed. she has no way to hurt him without having it affect her as well.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I trigger the new content, I received a message from Sarah to go to the mall, and nothing more after that, can anyone help?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for the good words.
I am glad that I could make you a little happy. :)
Let me just add that I admire your patience for all those lazy and unable to use the search option.
By the way, I would like to get a dollar each time another question is asked, does anyone know how? or can anyone give? ;)
You touched on the subject of intelligence. I will answer like this. I've seen grafitti: thinking doesn't hurt. When I look at human activities, I think for some people it is at least as painful a process as giving birth to kidney stones.
Good luck (y)
I'm a little burnt out to be honest of playing Secretary General here about the same question over and over, so I'm not doing that today. I have a few things to look forward to today and I'm not going to waste my good mood or my time by being a broken record or a repetitive parrot. Four days of that were enough.

Good things cost and are worth the money.
Nice to meet someone with good taste.
I don't care about "Damn reaction limit BS!" It is important that we understand each other.
Agreed and we most certainly do. I've been told by my many teachers, professors, friends, girlfriends and ex-wives about my tastes in books or music or whatever. I mean, how many 19-year-olds would've driven around blasting Bach, Beethoven, Mozart or Chopin? Probably not many right? Those college and early 20s years were the best of my life. Oh well.

PS: I do have a feeling that these posts MIGHT be deleted as off-topic (which I hope they won't) so I have to add this to give it a little more thread potency....

screenshot0995.png

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
When is Bob getting involve
Hopefully never.

Bob is and probably eventually will be losing his wife and his business (at least for those on Linda's route) and he's basically just in the game to get shit on from the MC and Linda. I don't see, and hopefully there will never be, any involvement by him in this game other than take the shit being shoveled to him.

I don't see that sad sack of swill getting anything satisfying or redeeming in this game, besides the one or two images he has in the secret scenes gallery

forsaken3211

Apr 28, 2017
finally an update hopefully more updates will come, it has been like 2 years I think lol , although I don't like that the update is not that big I mean the swimming pool are and the other girl in class are still work in progress but hopefully soon we will get another update for them :D

Last edited:

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I just finished the Caroline route and am asked to choose between the two paths: pregnance and harem. As the harem route requires all of the women living in the house to have their routes finished aswell, it's blocked, ofc... What if I do NOT want choose the only available route (Pregnance..)- Can I swith to that harem route later on? Does anybody know?
The pregnacy route isn't finished anyway and it looks like you can change your route and long as you don't lock into an ending.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hopefully never.

Bob is and probably eventually will be losing his wife and his business (at least for those on Linda's route) and he's basically just in the game to get shit on from the MC and Linda. I don't see, and hopefully there will never be, any involvement by him in this game other than take the shit being shoveled to him.

I don't see that sad sack of swill getting anything satisfying or redeeming in this game, besides the one or two images he has in the secret scenes gallery
I have to ask what made him such a bad character? From what I am seeing he is just trying to fix his marriage and be there for his family which is a lot more than I can say for a lot of other husband/father characters in these type of games. Hell if I had to say out of all the routes the MC can take the Mother/Son one has to be the most destructive if I had to pick out of all of them with the path that has the going after the teacher he had a crush on being second.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes