ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Well, it's pretty obvious that this is a crappy update that was kind of rushed in 2 or so weeks. But I'm still very glad it happened because I've seen people here claim before that the abandoned tag was useless and that no dev would care for it if he has enough of a fanbase. This particular incident made it clear that this is not the case.
I don't think anyone can not see that he only started working as soon as the game got tagged.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Uh, no, it most certainly won't.

Here's a walkthrough if you want to use it:

Assuming you've done all of Sara's route so far, here's the walkthrough for the new content:

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

Thanks

eeechy

Jul 18, 2021
hey guys just started playing it on android. And i cant go through pool cleaning. Unfortunately i didnt save any data before starting the task... And now im completely stuck. Btw im on 0.71b version. Help me guys

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I'm a little burnt out to be honest of playing Secretary General here about the same question over and over, so I'm not doing that today. I have a few things to look forward to today and I'm not going to waste my good mood or my time by being a broken record or a repetitive parrot. Four days of that were enough.

Agreed and we most certainly do. I've been told by my many teachers, professors, friends, girlfriends and ex-wives about my tastes in books or music or whatever. I mean, how many 19-year-olds would've driven around blasting Bach, Beethoven, Mozart or Chopin? Probably not many right? Those college and early 20s years were the best of my life. Oh well.

PS: I do have a feeling that these posts MIGHT be deleted as off-topic (which I hope they won't) so I have to add this to give it a little more thread potency....

It is fully understandable. After all, how many times can boys looking for a solution be led by the hand?

I admit that few young people have such interests. On the other hand, how many parents or educators are trying to direct their attention to this direction? It's great to have a beautiful memory.

The feelings may be justified, so I will also throw in my three cents.

Sara is the sexiest and most cute girl in game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It is fully understandable. After all, how many times can boys looking for a solution be led by the hand?

I admit that few young people have such interests. On the other hand, how many parents or educators are trying to direct their attention to this direction? It's great to have a beautiful memory.

The feelings may be justified, so I will also throw in my three cents.

For me, Caroline is the best. But it's a matter of taste of course. ;)

The fact that Sara is the most cute, I can agree.
But Caroline's body... a goddess. :love:
And as for me, Caroline story is more interesting and better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I know we are going to get Harem Route (It was marked on Caroline ending) but i dont know which thing we should do for this. Can i romanticly involve with all girls and mom for harem? Or should i involve with them like fuck budies (un-romantic way) ? Anyone know answer? I realy dont know how icstor gonna make this part :D
Screenshot_1.jpg

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I know we are going to get Harem Route (It was marked on Caroline ending) but i dont know which thing we should do for this. Can i romanticly involve with all girls and mom for harem? Or should i involve with them like fuck budies (un-romantic way) ? Anyone know answer? I realy dont know how icstor gonna make this part :D
View attachment 1305444
Honestly, I have no idea how Icstor will solve this problem. I don't know if anyone knows. Personally, I try my best to engage with everyone romantically because it probably won't stand in the way of achieving this goal.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Let's say we all have different tastes, maybe in another game like a girl you meet at school. The thing is that between the three stories there was only one that made sense. The game started and Linda loves MC, who is her child, and Sarah also loved MC, her big brother, without any logical reason, but Caroline's story progressed slowly until it became logical that the two were in a relationship.
In the end, it's different tastes and different points of view and we all enjoy the game

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Honestly im pretty much disappointed with this update... Aside from not getting 2 year update this update Sara character was so out of character... I mean me or people was loving this girl for her pure moves... Showing her panties and tits for whole parlor or mall and salesmans is so annoying... Whats next? Showing panties to other guys for teasing them etc? I gues people is ok Sara do these sluty things? Or maybe people cant complain anyting about this because of complain about 2 year without update LOL.

Edit: at least this type of scenes should be different for people who choice romance route.
Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes